Poll: When you look at my pics, what do you think?

Page 31 of 609 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131531 ... LastLast

Thread: The GloryholePrincess in the Free Section

Hi Kinkster. You just described exactly what took place between you and me except for the Taxi part. So you want a repeat in the back of a Taxi? You forgot your Penis hood that i couldn't stop fucking.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by denver_kinkster View Post
    Ok - let's start this a little tame.

I'd like to see you sucking your man in the backseat of a REAL taxi, giving the driver a show. Then taking the driver's load on your whore-face while your man takes photos. Size up a driver, then ask him to take you to the sleaziest XXX store in town, and finish the scene in the parking lot. Call it Taxicab Confessions.

If you can do that, I think dressed like a nun in a real church would be fun. - even better if the nun's outfit was latex.

You know I have a LOT of nasty/filthy suggestions for you - we perverts have to stick together.
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

"We don't have to let the hubby know that part." He cares for me. Loves that I am a Slut but loves the other parts also and is trying to keep them all safe.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian1453 View Post
    Glad you liked it Piper. Like I said, you remind me of her. Except you are kinkier! Of course I will. I don't think I could refuse you. I would have to take more turns going back and forth from your pussy to your mouth though. I bet you would like that wouldn't you. Oh, I don't mind if you want to have a drink or two, or three. We don't have to let the hubby know that part.

Can imagine how your Hubby feels like a bit of a killjoy when you get that cock and cum frenzy going on after a few drinks and surrounded by cock,can just see you with your tongue hanging out at all that cock.

And glad to see the Kinkster found his way here too,great that we have someone whos had a taste of that slutty pussy in full cum frenzy mode.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

Default Facial Forum Member treating me like a Whore!

Facial Forum and GloryholePrincess Member treating me like a Whore in the sleaziest motel ever! Hooker #5 should be up late tonight.
    Piper
    Attached Images Attached Images

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    Facial Forum and GloryholePrincess Member treating me like a Whore in the sleaziest motel ever! Hooker #5 should be up late tonight.
    Piper
    hey there Piper - boy am I ever pissed that I just found this thread now - i live really close to Leather and Lace in New Hampshire! Have gone a few times with a girl I dated a while back and had a blast! (ha ha!)

ever coming back this way again?

please say yes!

- Andy

Yes.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by swankywanky View Post
    hey there Piper - boy am I ever pissed that I just found this thread now - i live really close to Leather and Lace in New Hampshire! Have gone a few times with a girl I dated a while back and had a blast! (ha ha!)

ever coming back this way again?

please say yes!

- Andy

Default Hooker #5 is on the Website.

This one was fun and really nasty.
    Piper
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    This one was fun and really nasty.
    Piper
    WOW Piper, loved the new set on the site! Can't wait til you and I meet hopefully soon!
    Last edited by kiddimes; 09-19-2009 at 01:23 AM.

Awesome Kiddimes. Hopefully on a public street in full view of all prying eyes.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddimes View Post
    WOW Piper, loved the new site on the site! Can't wait til you and I meet hopefully soon!

Page 31 of 609 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131531 ... LastLast