Poll: When you look at my pics, what do you think?

Page 49 of 609 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149549 ... LastLast

Thread: The GloryholePrincess in the Free Section

Umm. No sugar? You are watching way too much Max. I love the way the woman are dressed up in his videos but if you were a woman, would you go within 10 miles of that guy? He seems very mean and disrespectful. One can do all of the things he does in his videos and still have respect for the woman who is the center of that attention. I like some or most of the things he does, I just don't like the way he does it. I want to get off also and I haven't seen anything in his videos that would lead me to believe he wants me to cum with him.
    On a sad note, he is serving three years on a bogus charge about his content being obscene in the state of Florida. Christian right targeted him and got him. That makes me feel bad for him. Don't use the mail, that is the way they got him.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddcipus View Post
    You fucking cum slurping whore!!!
    Last edited by gloryholeprincess; 11-01-2009 at 05:14 PM.
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Default Konnichiwa

My latest vid will be up later today on my site.
    There is a preview here.
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...515#post360515

Piper
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Piper. Was this fan-sign for me? If so, thanks!
    Did you have a fun Halloween? Did you get to corrupt any vanilla spirits? I wish I had been able to attend your Halloween party. I would have loved adding something 'special' to your costume! Probably a few different times before the night was done.

I just figured this out. I must still be a bit hung over from last night. You moved these over from your other thread.

Default I posted a Pic in another section.

http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...564#post360564

Brian:
    Yes!! Did you see my new video preview? My man is uploading the full video to my site right now.

Piper

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...564#post360564

Brian:
    Yes!! Did you see my new video preview? My man is uploading the full video to my site right now.

Piper
    No, I have not. I will have to check your site today and get that new video of you. I love being able to hear you as well as see you. Especially when you laugh! Glad to see you are embracing video too. You are so damned sexy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian1453 View Post
    No, I have not. I will have to check your site today and get that new video of you. I love being able to hear you as well as see you. Especially when you laugh! Glad to see you are embracing video too. You are so damned sexy!!!
    Right on Brian. I also love hearing Piper laugh, talk dirty, and slurp on her man's cock. How can such a cutie be such a slut at the same time?

We love the videos and we love you Piper!!

Virgin

many thanks

Virgin

so nasty i love it

Default Some of you asked what...

Some of you asked what I did for Halloween. I was at a Bar on Friday night with all of the guys from work. If I hadn't been with them I would have received my fill of Cum in the parking lot outside this roadhouse. It was filled with horny women and men. You have to love Halloween. All the straight people take walks on the wild side. I love seducing straight people. My man ran into some really hot blond a few days after and she walked up to him and asked whether he was the man with "that" girl. When he said yes, she asked him when would we be back. She must have seen me do this pic. I love being so naughty that it turns on another woman.
    Thanks for the nice comments, cochise and hst123
    AugsGW,I am responding to you in the other thread.
    Obviously Brian1453 hasn't been back online yet.
    Piper
    Last edited by gloryholeprincess; 11-04-2009 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    Some of you asked what I did for Halloween. I was at a Bar on Friday night with all of the guys from work. If I hadn't been with them I would have received my fill of Cum in the parking lot outside this roadhouse. It was filled with horny women and men. You have to love Halloween. All the straight people take walks on the wild side. I love seducing straight people. My man ran into some really hot blond a few days after and she walked up to him and asked whether he was the man with "that" girl. When he said yes, she asked him when would we be back. She must have seen me do this pic. I love being so naughty that it turns on another woman.
    Thanks for the nice comments, cochise and hst123
    AugsGW,I am responding to you in the other thread.
    Obviously Brian1453 hasn't been back online yet.
    Piper
    I love the pic. Here he is thinking this sweet, 'vanilla' girl is acting naughty. He would have had a stroke if he really knew who was checking out his not-so-privates. That is hilarious! Sounds like you and hubby have to go back to that bar without all your workmates. Then you can show a few lucky ones just how naughty you really get.

Page 49 of 609 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149549 ... LastLast