Poll: When you look at my pics, what do you think?

Page 99 of 609 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199599 ... LastLast

Thread: The GloryholePrincess in the Free Section

truly stunning, as brian said it really does show that you enjoy yourself. hope to see even more!

flyfree
    I loved having a Bukkake. I am trying to arrange another for Denver, Pheonix or Albuquerque.
    Brian1453
    Someone told me the other day that they thought I had finally relaxed in front of a video camera. For those of you that don't know. I always did stills before the site. They were for my man and I to enjoy later while I would sit in his lap. It is funny. I was so caught up in what I was doing, I didn't realize it was there until my man would say something to me about being on video. Still cameras never bothered me. I would look at the camera and get turned on that he was taking pictures but video usually makes me self conscious. I guess not this time.
    Piper

Quote Originally Posted by flyfree View Post
    truly stunning, as brian said it really does show that you enjoy yourself. hope to see even more!
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Virgin

since im going to miami this summer....i wish I could be in sommething with you!....plus i have a load similar to that of peter norths!

Virgin

damn i love your pics! kinda wish i had a chance

Why wouldn't you have a chance? All kind, considerate, charming and respectful men have a chance. I am always in search of cock and the next thrill. I am the one that has a hard time finding playmates.
    I have the crazy sex life I have because this is what I enjoy but finding men who fit the profile above is actually really, really hard. If they don't fit the profile above, they can ruin what is a fantasy for most men and an incredibly sexy time for me.
    This goes for every woman. If they trust you, they will experiment. They will feel comfortable expanding their boundaries. Trust is the number one thing in relationships and in sexual encounters. The more you trust someone, the better the experience, every time.
    Piper

P.S. I have left Miami.
    Quote Originally Posted by haynasty5252 View Post
    damn i love your pics! kinda wish i had a chance

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    but finding men who fit the profile above is actually really, really hard ...

This goes for every woman. If they trust you, they will experiment. They will feel comfortable expanding their boundaries. Trust is the number one thing in relationships and in sexual encounters. The more you trust someone, the better the experience, every time.
    Piper.
    That is so true on both counts. The only sort of fantasies I entertain are the ones I'm willing to act upon. Thing is, the fantasies I've yet to fulfill require a great deal of trust (*) and finding the right trustworthy person is the only thing that stands between me and satisfying my cravings.

I can sorta understand why someone like me has a harder time finding a suitable partner, but Piper?!? She's every exhibitionist/voyeur/dom's dream! The guys ought to be lined up for the privilege -- and the fun.

* Well, trust plus a healthy dose of imagination and kink.

Platinum member

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    I love this picture! It SO made me cum! You are a true princess!

Thanks Bonna. This pic has been a hit. This is the most vanilla thing I did while in Miami. What about it turns you on? There are tons of pics from this day. Nothing like having a tongue and cock in and on your pussy.

I posted this 'retrospective" in the wrong thread.
    The latest 65 free pics are here;
    http://www.facialforum.net/showpost....2&postcount=40

Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonna View Post
    I love this picture! It SO made me cum! You are a true princess!

Platinum member

For me it was your gorgeous eyes, and the thought of being behind you with my cock in your pussy... Lovely, just lovely!

Piper, Have you been to Towers in Lowell Ma within the past year? If you ever been there what is your assesment? I used to go there with my wife years ago. The gloryhole scene wasn't very good but as of result of meeting others you could bet some other action going.

Page 99 of 609 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199599 ... LastLast