Page 21 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Cummy Clothing!

Quote Originally Posted by watchingyou View Post
    Okay figured out the BMP thing, should be jpegs for easier viewing.
    The girl in purple is one of mu fav's
    That's Randi Love, a former member here, whom I miss very much.

By the way, can you please share how you convert BMP to JPG?

Quote Originally Posted by JamieC View Post
    I've done more than my fair share of kinky stuff with semen, and pretty much enjoyed it all... but I never understood the appeal of a man wanting to cum on my clothes. Don't get me wrong I've let my men do it quite a bit, but that's one thing that I have to pretend to enjoy. Cum on (or in) my panties or bra; I understand. That's even hot for me...

I just don't get it. What is it that you guys enjoy about cumming on a girls clothes?
    There are various degrees to the act of cumming on a woman's clothing. You see some pics with cum on pantyhose, or a guy cumming simply aiming to cum on the woman's clothing. It's going to be different for each person's fetish.

For me, it's not the act of simply cumming on a woman's clothes, but rather, the representation of the spontaneity of the oral act. A woman, who is still clothed, opts to orally please a man. In the finale', the man cums on the woman's face and due to the unpredictable nature of the act, cums on the woman's clothes, as well. The woman, is unconcerned about the mess created, because her primary concern was to give her man a blowjob.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggShott View Post
    There are various degrees to the act of cumming on a woman's clothing. You see some pics with cum on pantyhose, or a guy cumming simply aiming to cum on the woman's clothing. It's going to be different for each person's fetish.

For me, it's not the act of simply cumming on a woman's clothes, but rather, the representation of the spontaneity of the oral act. A woman, who is still clothed, opts to orally please a man. In the finale', the man cums on the woman's face and due to the unpredictable nature of the act, cums on the woman's clothes, as well. The woman, is unconcerned about the mess created, because her primary concern was to give her man a blowjob.
    For me its very basic. I've enjoyed the female form for as long as I can remember. And there's alot to be said for the nude female form!

However, like all men, the "early days" of discovery didn't yield alot of naked women at the drop of a hat! So...the appreciation of the female form grew as the discovery of cleavage, tight sweaters, VPLs, stockings, etc. increased. And with that, for me...the fantasies grew.

Couple that with the old Sears catalogues to pour over and it was easy to be aroused by the "wrapping on the present". Sometimes, in fact, the package is profoundly more exciting than what's inside!

One goat's opinion!

Beginner

Time to add some more I guess
    Attached Images Attached Images

Virgin

Default Nice splash on this one

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...1&d=1262969114

Good coverage!!!

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...1&d=1262970050

This one is great on so many levels, Tight ass, hairy bush, cum on clothing, nice gooey load
    Last edited by Blacktop; 01-08-2010 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Added comments

Quote Originally Posted by watchingyou View Post
    Time to add some more I guess
    Man...you got a great collection!! Thanks for sharing, it!

Default more cum laundry

Quote Originally Posted by BiggShott View Post

These pictures are great examples of your point.
    Attached Images Attached Images

i love this look of cummed clothes. perfect for going shopping!

this jeans pictures are really the best! wow

Page 21 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast