Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MacHacha problem

Default MacHacha problem

I want to split up some large files so that I can post some scenes I think FF members would enjoy.

I'm a Mac user and use MacHacha successfully to join files. I've also managed to split in the past. But at the moment when I try I just get this message:

MacHacha can't handle files with Unicode names.

You can instead rename the file with plain ASCII characters and come back again later...

Can anyone advise? PM me if you like, thanks.

Facialnator

okay that I can't help you with - hope you will solve the problem

Virgin

just rename the file to something simple; currently the file includes special characters

I tried that - for example changing

Damita_Monster

to just DM. But I get the same message. The weird thing is that no unusual characters are involved.

Is there on a Mac no "hidden/internal" file name ? It was a long time ago I used a Mac, not sure if it still. Maybe it can help you to find a solution.
    After renaming try to put it on a Windows formatted drive, or up/dl it to get ride of.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldbr View Post
    Is there on a Mac no "hidden/internal" file name ? It was a long time ago I used a Mac, not sure if it still. Maybe it can help you to find a solution.
    After renaming try to put it on a Windows formatted drive, or up/dl it to get ride of.
    Sorry, you've lost me there - I don't know what a hidden on internal filename is ...

safn1949

In windows some file extensions are hidden by default causing similar problems with files.

Is there a folder view where you can see if the entire file extension is shown?

You are not alone. Help us. lol
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by winstanley View Post
    Sorry, you've lost me there - I don't know what a hidden on internal filename is ...
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Quote Originally Posted by safn1949 View Post

Is there a folder view where you can see if the entire file extension is shown?
    There is but the filename is just the same. Appreciate your input, though! Wold love to get this sorted. MacHacha will join files just fine - splitting them is the problem. Any Mac users in this place?

safn1949

Jzzr is the mac pro on the mod side,give him a pm on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast