View Poll Results: Time to cast your votes & crown our winners

Voters
416. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: September 2009's Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Expert

A great month!!!
    Thanks everyone.. this competition always showcases very very sexy amateurs..great to see such a turn out too!!

9Inch

Banned

thanx to all u sweet guys of the site for supportin me so strong!

we'll see next month with some other sticky pic

thanx thanx thanx!

Default The votings over peeps

Howdy peeps. Right, the polls closed, votes have been cast and its time to crown the lucky winners who entered the September 2009 competition, congratulations to all of our entries....what a month, fantastic indeed !

Your winners are :-

1st with 3 months platinum Alison88 with 201 votes. Wow, thats 2 first place finishes back to back..... well done

2nd with 2 months platinum Facialprincess with 134 votes. What a facial princess indeed, Congrats

3rd with 1 months platinum access is awarded to Dbgbukakke with 82 votes, well done, i love to see you verify too

My special prize goes to my favourite this month and thats Jbourne who gets 1 month platinum on the house......we'd love to see some more from you guys, so I hope this award gives you the incentive you need to try try & try again !

The weeks platinums goes to the voter this month who voted for the winners Alison88 and the lucky voter is kingof3rdinput....and the of course our other verified competition entries of Cumstarr, Indyduo, Jimcorsair & Uncut1974 (love you all peeps and thanks again for your continued participation).....well done one and all.

Ive just PM'd the admin team so these upgrades should be sorted out shortly.

For those of you that didn't win this month, please please don't loose heart and perceiver with entering the competitions.....as next month may well be your month....

Valenuk1

Virgin

great awesome. the best for me|

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425