Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hiya folks!

Virgin

Hey again mate, hope your doing well.

You planning on weekly/ bi-weekly updates on your site now that its up and running again? Any teasers for whats coming soon?

You're a legend mate, don't forget it

Quote Originally Posted by jackson_uk View Post
    Hey again mate, hope your doing well.

You planning on weekly/ bi-weekly updates on your site now that its up and running again? Any teasers for whats coming soon?

You're a legend mate, don't forget it
    Hey man! I caught cold two weeks ago (same time my host developed an issue) and it's really kicked my ass. I'm still hacking, but I feel half human again. I'm going to be doing weekly updates, just like aways. As for teasers, it's 10:30 am over here on friday. Parker will be along in about 20 minutes for her second set. I dunno if I can get her naked, she's really really body shy, but I'm gonna try. I should have it all edited up and on site by 4 or 5pm... also, got some good leads on another redhead! Must be October... Natalie is going to be making a nice little cumback, might even have a little honeymoon action for you guys, we'll see.
    So I'll be back to my regular weekly thing (more if I can afford to) now that I'm not riddled with plague!

Quote Originally Posted by Osh_ View Post
    Hey man! I caught cold two weeks ago (same time my host developed an issue) and it's really kicked my ass. I'm still hacking, but I feel half human again. I'm going to be doing weekly updates, just like aways. As for teasers, it's 10:30 am over here on friday. Parker will be along in about 20 minutes for her second set. I dunno if I can get her naked, she's really really body shy, but I'm gonna try. I should have it all edited up and on site by 4 or 5pm... also, got some good leads on another redhead! Must be October... Natalie is going to be making a nice little cumback, might even have a little honeymoon action for you guys, we'll see.
    So I'll be back to my regular weekly thing (more if I can afford to) now that I'm not riddled with plague!
    Glad to hear you are feeling better Osh. It sounds like this is going to be a fun month for you and your site. To our members, if you have not checked out Oral-Am, you really should. If you like amateur girls with professional quality pics this is a site you need to see.

Virgin

Love the update mate, great stuff as usual!

I cannot think of a better reason to develop a time machine, so that I can make it next friday sooner!

Something that would be quite cool for an idea (if its your thing), see if you can get another guy to join you for one shoot. That would be awesome.

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Atleast you got your flu outta the way for the season now

Only 6 more days till Oral-AM day

Hee hee, Jackson, you're a maniac!

Got a little time with Natalie this week (she got promoted, we don't see each other much for right now) and I made the most of it. Chasing strange is all fun, but head from your best girl and soon to be wife beats all! Bon Apetit
    Attached Images Attached Images

Virgin

Are you still updating your site matt? Not resigned up after changing credit card companies.

Not right now I'm afraid. I lost my job, can't seem to find a new one, and since my site was never really self supporting, I'm on hold till I can get some cash flowing. Meantime, I'm learning that sofa stuffing makes a good soup, and you can do your laundry by getting it wet and beating it on a rock!

Hee hee, how's school going Jackson?

Not right now I'm afraid. I lost my job, can't seem to find a new one, and since my site was never really self supporting, I'm on hold till I can get some cash flowing. Meantime, I'm learning that sofa stuffing makes a good soup, and you can do your laundry by getting it wet and beating it on a rock!

Hee hee, how's school going Jackson?
    Hope things start to look up OSH. Sure you and your lady will battle through (and the cum shots are always free!)

Not right now I'm afraid. I lost my job, can't seem to find a new one, and since my site was never really self supporting, I'm on hold till I can get some cash flowing.
    OH MAN... lost your job?? That's not good at all. Sorry to hear that.

Well, that would explain why every time I check the oral-am.com site, there aren't any updates.

Hmm... so, if I need to put my membership on hold, would you be ok if I was re-instated at the same "on-going" price... instead of paying that first monthly fee again? Just curious

Thanks so much... and best of luck on the job-hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by dream314 View Post
    OH MAN... lost your job?? That's not good at all. Sorry to hear that.

Well, that would explain why every time I check the oral-am.com site, there aren't any updates.

Hmm... so, if I need to put my membership on hold, would you be ok if I was re-instated at the same "on-going" price... instead of paying that first monthly fee again? Just curious

Thanks so much... and best of luck on the job-hunt.

That would be no problem at all. Not being able to update sucks. I'll start posting goodies back here at FF as soon as I'm in a place I can update again, just remind me your a returning member and I'll make sure to set you up a promo code. This goes for anyone who's a returning member, from anywhen!

Members have always been what drove my site. The only reason I charge anything is to help support my facial habit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast