Poll: When titfucking where do you prefer to blow your load?

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Titfucking

Quote Originally Posted by loadmaster011 View Post
    Using a variety of techniques to fuck a nice set of tits. My goal is to try them all.
    Brilliant - your post really shows how much variety there can be in titfucking!

Not that there's any wrong way to cum when titfucking, it just I really like it when my load jets out and hits her under her chin.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by loadmaster011 View Post
    Not that there's any wrong way to cum when titfucking, it just I really like it when my load jets out and hits her under her chin.
    Surely the ultimate way to show how much you respect a woman. Fuck her giant tits and then spunk all over her face.

Post If they are Natural BIG and Bouncy...

Doubt this could be done with tits no smaller than 48 DDDs or Larger only...

If The women and man can try it, Never seen it done before ever on the web...

If they are say E to G cups but also big in depth, if they can be titfucked... let your guy or ask your girl if he or she will slide their leg over her shoulder with her sitting on a couch or on the bed or floor. couch works best for longer period of time and with that one leg over her shoulder hold onto her head and slowly push in her mouth deep while you swing your other leg over her other shoulder and sit on her big boobs and her shoulders while she sucks your dick and you bounce on her big boobs and same time reach down with a hand a play with her nipples too

never EVER been done before. I got to experiment with my exs bbw tits but didnt get to picture or video.

I had the opportunity to plant my dick between my wifes redone and healed tits and fuck them until her face was covered. Keeping that in mind here are a few to share.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by loadmaster011; 06-30-2020 at 01:49 AM.

Beginner

Great pics loadmaster, Xev Bellringer is one of the all time great titfucking dirty talkers. How does your wife like her new toys? Mine is very petite and small breasted but she has on occasion gotten me off between her tits.

As far as the poll goes for my taste there is no reason to titfuck a girl and not cum in her face. Maybe others have more self control than me!

^
    Thanks glock. She loves 'em. Its her second set and she had them lifted a bit higher than the first which makes them appear bigger. She wanted them for her 50th birthday and since she still keeps a great figure and fucks my brains out it was a great use of money.

Beginner

Interesting loadmaster, mines 40th is coming soon and I’m considering it. She is a perfect 32A in my opinion but is self conscious about them. A nice full C would be something else on her though lol.

Beginner

Default Nice titfuck

My wife has fantastic 40DD and I have a medium sized dick - I love the feeling that sometimes my cock is lost in there 😂😂

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by ps2man View Post
    My wife has fantastic 40DD and I have a medium sized dick - I love the feeling that sometimes my cock is lost in there 😂😂
    Sounds good, wanna show too?

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast