View Poll Results: Its time to crown your Dec 09 winners !!!!!

Voters
554. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: December 2009's Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Expert

well, i am one who voted for linette, and i think she's beautiful & sexy. i hope she'll grace us with more of her amazing self in the future!

just voted, very very complicated! Great work everybody!

Virgin

Just voted and came. Couldnīt be better. Thank you for all the posts!

Banned

woah! 300 votes.that's impressive!!!
    300 thanx to all of u that supported me and stay in touch with me through all this month!a big kissssss!

Howdy peeps. Right, the polls closed, votes have been cast and its time to crown the lucky winners who entered the December 2009 competition, congratulations to all of our entries....what a fantastic month!!

Your winners are :-

1st with 3 months platinum Alison88 with 307 votes. Wow, ive done a little bit of checking and this appears to have been the single highest vote count in ff.net history, now that whats i call an achievement ! Well done & congrats on holding this new record

2nd with 2 months platinum Bigcummer & Facialprincess with 166 votes. Another amazing enty & another 2nd place, very consistent, Congrats

3rd with 1 months platinum access is awarded to One_scorpio with 104 votes, which is a superb achivement considering its your first ever entry into the competitions. To add even more praise to Linette, she's decided to award her win to fellow member oc603c....what a gesture indeed.

My special prize goes to my favourite this month and thats SouthFlaCpl who gets 1 month platinum on the house......we'd love to see some more from you guys, as well as a verification maybe?, so I hope this award gives you the incentive you need to try try & try again !

The weeks platinums goes to the voter this month who voted for the winners Alison88 and the lucky voter is lady.godiva....and the of course our other verified competition entries of Carina, Deanox6, Dinomania1 & Uncut1974 (love you all peeps and thanks again for your continued participation).....well done one and all.

Ive just PM'd the admin team so these upgrades should be sorted out shortly.

For those of you that didn't win this month, please please don't lose heart and perceiver with entering the competitions.....as next month may well be your month....

Valenuk1
    Last edited by valenuk1; 01-11-2010 at 12:13 PM.

Congratulations Alison88! Both for winning the December competition and for setting a new record for most votes ever. That is VERY impressive!

Thanks too for all the other entries who helped make December another great month for the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by alison88 View Post
    LIKE GLUE

here's my newest contribution..more bjs pics will cum!

u ask to post that pic here too..here u have..
    in a couple days it will cum the xmas set too!

very busy these days..i took a lil time 4 givin u the pics i promised to 9inch

if u like em there's a creamy surprise still to show..

here's the end...

**Moderator Edit**

I've merged your entries into one post to help with the voting process. Hope you do not mind

Good job from both of yo

Quote Originally Posted by one_scorpio View Post
    Hello to all at FF. Please allow me to introduce my wife Linette. We thought we would share these pictures with you all. She is so sexy, what do you think? Please vote for us! We will be making and posting more pictures next month if you help her feel comfortable and loved here!

Jason
    Nice photos. U both look like you are having a great time.
    Lets see some photos of cum on her face dick in mouth

Quote Originally Posted by uncut1974 View Post
    well it's totally all alison this month but we figured we would throw some pics out there to end the year (sorry the cumshot was kind of weak and off target) hope you all enjoy them.
    Stand up and hose her smiling face next time!

Virgin

allison88's present is the best...

Virgin

great shot yeahh

Virgin

I've started believing in Santa again!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021