Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Women fucking in corsets

I love women who wear corsets when they fuck! Short story...we were on our way out to a summer cookout at my wife's families. It was a Saturday and the postman dropped a package at the front door. My wife saw it was from Versatile Fashions and tore it open. It was a red satin underbust she had ordered. She immediately stripped to her waist in the bedroom and tried it on asking me to gently pull the laces tighter (it needed to be broken in) Instant rock hard!! She looked at herself in the mirror, turning to see herself from different angles and then grasped for the laces to loosen it. I asked her what the hell she was doing to which she replied she was taking it off as we had to get going. I grabbed her hand and stopped her saying "Oh no, you're getting fucked". She protested verbally saying we'd be late! Undaunted, I blew one load in her before she sucked me rock hard again with her riding me cowgirl and me blowing a second load in her as I encircled her corseted waist with my hands.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great idea for a thread. You're one lucky man by the way!

These women are all ready to fuck in their corsets but want to make sure their pussies are nice and open and wet for the cock(s) they're going to take so they're reaming themselves with the big rubber dick.

I never knew there was as much interest in corsets as this which is great. I have a pretty extensive archive of corset pics which I'd share. So with that in mind these are from my file entitled, "All Leather".

Great update loadmaster. Thanks.

Real corsets, all satin. Great to J/O to IMHO

My wife "surprised" me Saturday night in a set of 6" CFM heels, long leather gloves AND her fully boned, purple satin underbust corset. By the time I was done, the corset wasn't the only thing that was boned.

'Made me think this thread hasn't seen an update in way too long.

A great update Loadmaster! This picture reminds me that there is hope for this world.

A major advantage to a boned underbust corset is that it makes her tits appear even bigger. Example...

Quote Originally Posted by loadmaster011 View Post
    A major advantage to a boned underbust corset is that it makes her tits appear even bigger. Example...
    Yes, I think that you've made your point very convincingly. Consider me a convert.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast