Page 74 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: Freezing Cum Techniques

Virgin

Default Interestingly

Nice information

Virgin

I use the plastic bag method, where I cum in a bag and freeze it as soon as possible. I only do individual loads per bag and then just transfer all the small frozen cum cubes into a larger bag as I collect them. I've been slowly introducing my wife to frozen cum eating. She let me put two of the cum cubes in her mouth as we were having sex. It was amazing. We'll be doing this more often and hopefully I can save up enough and convince her to have a cum cube every night before bed. I want to ramp it up and make a little popsicle for her to suck on while i fuck her doggy too.

Does anyone else eat frozen cum without thawing it first? One of the things about the popsicle is that I noticed that cum melts kind of quickly compared to regular ice. I want her to be able to suck on it for a while slowly swallowing all the melting cum. Has anyone tried making popsicles or maybe adding a little water to help it thaw more slowly?

Another thing that I was thinking about is adding a little bit of sugar or other flavors to the cum before making the popsicle. A cum/earl grey tea popsicle would be right up her alley if I can get it to work. Anyone done anything like that?

I personally don't like the taste of cold cum. I always warm it up first because I think the flavor is much better. I know thawed cum will never be exactly like fresh, but warming it up first makes it feel just a little bit more like it was freshly ejaculated.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyC2000 View Post
    I use the plastic bag method, where I cum in a bag and freeze it as soon as possible. I only do individual loads per bag and then just transfer all the small frozen cum cubes into a larger bag as I collect them. I've been slowly introducing my wife to frozen cum eating. She let me put two of the cum cubes in her mouth as we were having sex. It was amazing. We'll be doing this more often and hopefully I can save up enough and convince her to have a cum cube every night before bed. I want to ramp it up and make a little popsicle for her to suck on while i fuck her doggy too.

Does anyone else eat frozen cum without thawing it first? One of the things about the popsicle is that I noticed that cum melts kind of quickly compared to regular ice. I want her to be able to suck on it for a while slowly swallowing all the melting cum. Has anyone tried making popsicles or maybe adding a little water to help it thaw more slowly?

Another thing that I was thinking about is adding a little bit of sugar or other flavors to the cum before making the popsicle. A cum/earl grey tea popsicle would be right up her alley if I can get it to work. Anyone done anything like that?

Virgin

Default Freezing cum

Quote Originally Posted by theblade View Post
    Hi
    I've frozen spunk before. It defrosts quickly or just put in microwave for 30 seconds.
    Have only done it as an experment. I love GGG films and in sometims they've had the guys spunk at the girls arsehole then use the spunk as a lube for arse fucking...always turn me on:confused. Have thought if i ever me a women up for it I'd love to wank out 10-15 loads over time and freeze them and defrost later and pour into her arse for the spunk filled arse fuck
    Also ood for a big load of spunk swallowing
    Let me know what feed back you get

thanks
    Hi......have also done this....just 4 loads over a FB bit the felt sight ans smell was fantastic and blew me away !!!
    Will be doing this again but has also given FB a taste for this !!!...Gary essex
    Last edited by dirtydave79; 02-11-2017 at 09:16 AM. Reason: removed phone number

Virgin

Default re-using cum

After having some cum fun has anyone tried to scoop up the leftover and re-freezing it to use another day? From her body, mouth or pussy? Curious, as it takes so long to get a useful amount.
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by fred2 View Post
    After having some cum fun has anyone tried to scoop up the leftover and re-freezing it to use another day? From her body, mouth or pussy? Curious, as it takes so long to get a useful amount.
    Paul
    That is a good idea but probably not feasible. The times I have used frozen cum, it was everywhere afterwards.
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Virgin

Default Love those pics

Quote Originally Posted by anyonejoe View Post
    I've got a great little cum slut. I'm a budding cum bull who's been saving my cum for a while now. I've found my first proper cum slut. I've trained some in the past, but this one is the only one to pass the training. Now she's a great little cum slut. Here's some pics. I'd been saving 15 loads in 2 mason jars (Ball). She had one with 5 and one with 10. She defrosted them so good. Such a little cum slut. She put in in her mouth, filled her mouth up, with warm delicious spunk for her. I fucked her so hard with my hard cock and she kept that cum in her mouth. She was happy to have so much of it. She's a good little cum slut.
    I simply love those pics!

Virgin

Default Storing Cum

My GF wants me to clean her pussy after I cum, put it in her mouth, and then lick her clit to orgasm. While it always sounds exciting and I really want to do it I just can't bring myself to do it after I've cum. So, I got a 4 inch square plastic box 2 inches high. Filled it with an inch and a half of water and froze it. Got an old metal 8mm film can 3 inches in diameter and 1 inch high with a tight fitting metal lid and set it on top of my new "ice box" and put it in the freezer. I chose metal because it cools the contents quickly. When I get close, I grab the whole "ice box" and shoot a load into it. The metal on ice keeps the previous contents frozen solid for at least 15 minutes, more than enough time. 10 loads should fill it halfway and it has 5 loads now. The quick freezing keeps it thick, gooey and with solid white globs, just like fresh. In fact, when you look at it you'd swear it was a bunch of fresh cum, not looking like ice cubes. My plan is to put it in the fridge for a few hours to mostly thaw and then move it to the night stand. As we're really getting into it and my desire for doing this is high she will take the container and slowly pour it into my mouth. We'll French kiss and swap globs of it back and forth. After I cum in her I'll move down with some cum still in my mouth, lick up what I can of the new cum and then work on her orgasm. I figure I can do that because of the cum already in my mouth. Hopefully, when we're done I can lay next to her and swap some more cum. Oops, there went load number 6. Wish me luck!
    Fred2

Virgin

Default My first time

Quote Originally Posted by fred2 View Post
    My GF wants me to clean her pussy after I cum, put it in her mouth, and then lick her clit to orgasm. While it always sounds exciting and I really want to do it I just can't bring myself to do it after I've cum. So, I got a 4 inch square plastic box 2 inches high. Filled it with an inch and a half of water and froze it. Got an old metal 8mm film can 3 inches in diameter and 1 inch high with a tight fitting metal lid and set it on top of my new "ice box" and put it in the freezer. I chose metal because it cools the contents quickly. When I get close, I grab the whole "ice box" and shoot a load into it. The metal on ice keeps the previous contents frozen solid for at least 15 minutes, more than enough time. 10 loads should fill it halfway and it has 5 loads now. The quick freezing keeps it thick, gooey and with solid white globs, just like fresh. In fact, when you look at it you'd swear it was a bunch of fresh cum, not looking like ice cubes. My plan is to put it in the fridge for a few hours to mostly thaw and then move it to the night stand. As we're really getting into it and my desire for doing this is high she will take the container and slowly pour it into my mouth. We'll French kiss and swap globs of it back and forth. After I cum in her I'll move down with some cum still in my mouth, lick up what I can of the new cum and then work on her orgasm. I figure I can do that because of the cum already in my mouth. Hopefully, when we're done I can lay next to her and swap some more cum. Oops, there went load number 6. Wish me luck!
    Fred2
    i have got 16 loads frozen I am going to syringe (without needles ) in to my wifes pussy next week there should be loads I'm putting most in her pussy and then she will sit on my face and make me eat it and the rest on her tits to lick when we make love I cant wait

Virgin

Talking first time

i have got 16 loads frozen I am going to syringe (without needles ) in to my wifes pussy next week there should be loads I'm putting most in her pussy and then she will sit on my face and make me eat it, and the rest on her tits to lick when we make love I cant wait
    she used to have lovers and bring the condoms home for me to eat

Page 74 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast