Page 11 of 89 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Freezing Cum Techniques

I admit I never really considered the idea of having a guy save his cum and freeze it for me. While the idea sounds hot, my education tells me this may not be a safe thing to do. The normal home freezer temperatures reach about -25 degrees Centigrade. This temperature is alot warmer than any extreme cold which can kill some bacteria. Some bacteria have a way of surviving cold by forming protective coats called spores which can grow and survive for many years. I guess many of you have been doing this for some without and bad effects, so maybe my concerns are unwarranted.

How does freezing cum effect the taste? I have read in this thread that the taste is effected, but I am curious as to how. Does it loose it's taste after being frozen then thawed, or does the taste become stronger? Thanks

filthycumslut

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_k123 View Post
    I admit I never really considered the idea of having a guy save his cum and freeze it for me. While the idea sounds hot, my education tells me this may not be a safe thing to do. The normal home freezer temperatures reach about -25 degrees Centigrade. This temperature is alot warmer than any extreme cold which can kill some bacteria. Some bacteria have a way of surviving cold by forming protective coats called spores which can grow and survive for many years. I guess many of you have been doing this for some without and bad effects, so maybe my concerns are unwarranted.

How does freezing cum effect the taste? I have read in this thread that the taste is effected, but I am curious as to how. Does it loose it's taste after being frozen then thawed, or does the taste become stronger? Thanks

Your concerns are real and logical. There is absolutely nothin wrong with wanting to be safe.
    I have never gotten sick or had any problems.
    ..the taste, i wouldnt say its stronger or weaker, just different. but still very yummy!!!
    i would say try it! with a smaller amount and see how you like it, and how you handle it, everyone has a different immune system

I'm saving my cum in the freezer, i will add some pictures in my album today. Hope you will like it so far.

<<<----- preview

* Verified Member *

Any other lady here that as pictures of her playing with lots of cum?
    I would love to see more pictures of different girls

Platinum member IndependentGeorge's Avatar

cool thread, never had the idea before, but I think I'll freeze some loads now, just for the fun of it.

The biggest collection of frozen cum I've ever seen was Milky Cat's DMC-22.

614 nasty loads!!!

Only in Japan...

I have the video, if anybody is interested, I'll post it in the Platinum section.. let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images

filthycumslut

Quote Originally Posted by haudeluk View Post
    cool thread, never had the idea before, but I think I'll freeze some loads now, just for the fun of it.

The biggest collection of frozen cum I've ever seen was Milky Cat's DMC-22.

614 nasty loads!!!

Only in Japan...

I have the video, if anybody is interested, I'll post it in the Platinum section.. let me know.
    ..we must have had just about that amount, from the looks of it!

* Verified Member *

would love to see that video but i'm not a platinum member

jbarths

Default drank 6 ounces last week

Of my own cum. Thawed nicely in microwave and then drank it down on Gena's command. Was kinky. Check out the photos in my album and let me know how you like them. Starting a new collection. Open to suggestions.

afk3034

Great Shot!!!!! I love how her nips are hard!!! Super Sexy!!!!

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...8&d=1290651056

Page 11 of 89 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast