Page 26 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Freezing Cum Techniques

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by nand View Post
    I'm not sure how well that would work, since there would still be air in the container.

Still, I'd like to see how your experiment goes!
    Theoretically, whatever's in the container should become sanitized/sterilized, including anything that's airborne. I don't know yet if it would really work that way, but at some point I'd like to construct a compartment that uses a UV germicidal bulb(s) like the ones that are used to sterilize lab equipment.

It would also be interesting to see if UV sterilization has any effect on the antigen protein responsible for causing semen to decoagulate. I wouldn't think so, but it would be awesome if it were possible to stop the cum from becoming translucent and losing consistency.

I'm going to be gone on business for a week, but I'll start investigating this when I get back.

EDIT: By the way, nand, I love your pics!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by skummy View Post
    I drunk over half a liter of frozen/collected sperm.

It is real!

It is from two donors, and they needed both over 4 month of collecting!

There will be more from this set coming soon!

btw...it was delicious but very hard to finish :-)
    lucky guy!!! i'd love to drink all that cum!

do you have drink cum out of freezer for few days? i've drink cum from 2 condoms 5 days out of freezer. delicious!!!

* Verified Member * anonymousidiot's Avatar

Here's an idea, get one of those ice dildo molds and make a frozen cum dildo!

Quote Originally Posted by Before View Post
    Theoretically, whatever's in the container should become sanitized/sterilized, including anything that's airborne. I don't know yet if it would really work that way, but at some point I'd like to construct a compartment that uses a UV germicidal bulb(s) like the ones that are used to sterilize lab equipment.

It would also be interesting to see if UV sterilization has any effect on the antigen protein responsible for causing semen to decoagulate. I wouldn't think so, but it would be awesome if it were possible to stop the cum from becoming translucent and losing consistency.

I'm going to be gone on business for a week, but I'll start investigating this when I get back.

EDIT: By the way, nand, I love your pics!
    Oh man, I can't wait until you science the shit outta' this!

Virgin

So today I bought a cheap germicidal lamp in the form of a uv sanitizing wand. Normally these things are rather expensive but this one was only $20 at Rite-aid. For these purposes, it should work fine.

I already conducted an experiment to see if it would effect the appearance and consistency of cum. Though the result in question isn't the primary reason behind these experiments(I want to see if cum can be stored without the use of a freezer), I thought this would be an easy way to start out and see if the lamp really does anything.

Sample #1 was placed in a home-made petri dish and subjected to the lamp for about 15 minutes. Sample #2 was not subjected to the rays of the lamp. At room temperature, it seems like while the cum still somewhat liquified, sample #1 was thicker and more "pearly" than sample #2 after sitting for an hour at room temperature. I even subtracted from sample #1 to make it the same amount as sample #2 and there is an obvious difference.

I'm going to do some more tests before I post any pictures, but this seems very promising. If it works out, I'm thinking of disassembling the wand and using it to build a sterilization box that can sterilize a clear vessel for storage of cum. I'd much rather do this than store cum in the freezer where others can find it.

Once I finish experimenting with the effects of UV-C on the consistency of the cum, I want to use a microscope to get a look to see if the UV-C kills the sperm.

EDIT: I believe my first test may have been false. After doing tests on other samples, which when fresh had the typical pearly look, it seems that the germicidal lamp has little effect on the consistency of the cum. But that's alright. I think sample #1 stayed whiter simply because I haven't cummed in days and it was a thicker sample and therefore did not liquefy to the same degree that later samples did. I do declare that the later samples had the typical appearance of cum and if the lamp did have any sort of effect, it shouldn't have liquefied at all.
    Last edited by Before; 08-12-2011 at 04:48 AM.

Just be sure you take the sperm out of your balls before you freeze it.
    You don't want to go there with an ice pick !

or you could just stick up a sperm bank.
    - Okay you , hand over the splooge - and no funny business !

Last edited by franklynxxx; 08-12-2011 at 02:50 AM.

hot and very sexy

Virgin

Well, I've pretty much concluded that using a germicidal lamp isn't the way to go.

It may do it's job in sterilizing cum, but it doesn't prevent the cum from deteriorating into something far less desirable.

The best thing to do is to freeze it. A germicidal lamp might be good for sterilizing it before storing it, but cum can't be stored well at room-temperature.

Looks like I'm gonna have to find a mini-freezer!

* Verified Member * anonymousidiot's Avatar

Perhaps it needs to be snap frozen? The faster it freezes the smaller the ice crystals that are created.

Virgin

This thread convinced me to sign up.

And the rest of this site is leaving me to consider signing up as a Platinum, though the platinum preview could be a bit more attention grabbing.

Page 26 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast