Page 5 of 89 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Freezing Cum Techniques

Quote Originally Posted by thor2 View Post
    Hey Nand! Thanks for the great advice and for the encouragement! This definitely IS going to happen but unfortunately my gf and I are far away from each other for a long time, so it's going to have to wait...
    That's too bad it loses its thick consistency, but I don't think she'll mind. She even wants to pour it in cold and warm it up with her body! Sounds pretty hot to me! I'll definitely be taking some video/pictures for personal use, but she's not big on being filmed and certainly not on being shared. But who knows, maybe I could sneak you an anonymous shot in a PM!

By the way, I love your contributions and I think you're one of the sexiest couples on this site! Thanks for everything!

Thor
    Yeah, you honestly won't be concerned about the thickness when you realize that you have a gorgeous woman sprawled in front of you getting her pussy filled to the brim with cum... the little things just sort of become less important

Hahaha, good luck with the putting it in her cold. That doesn't sound too pleasant, but to each their own! I'd love to know how it works out!

While I appreciate the sentiment and I would love to see pictures, if she's already said that the pictures are for personal use I'd rather not receive them on the sly. If, on the other hand, she's game then so the fuck am I!

Have fun! When do you think you two will be able to get together and do it? N and I wold love to hear about other couple's experience with it

Quote Originally Posted by nand View Post
    Yeah, you honestly won't be concerned about the thickness when you realize that you have a gorgeous woman sprawled in front of you getting her pussy filled to the brim with cum... the little things just sort of become less important

Hahaha, good luck with the putting it in her cold. That doesn't sound too pleasant, but to each their own! I'd love to know how it works out!

While I appreciate the sentiment and I would love to see pictures, if she's already said that the pictures are for personal use I'd rather not receive them on the sly. If, on the other hand, she's game then so the fuck am I!

Have fun! When do you think you two will be able to get together and do it? N and I wold love to hear about other couple's experience with it
    Nah, I wouldn't send any pictures without her permission, i was just teasing you with the prospect! If she doesn't mind though, you'll be the first to get them! At any rate, it has to remain just a sexy fantasy for a LONG time. It'll probably be six months at least, since we're on different continents and aren't going to see each other for that long. Long distance sucks! Sorry to get your hopes up! I'll be sure to share our experience as soon as it happens though! Thanks again for your input and look forward to hearing–and seeing– more of your hot sexy adventures!

Thor

Virgin

I normally don't add anything to these forums, but I couldnt resist. Some months ago, my GF and I tried out the frozen cum idea. After smelling it, tasting it, using it as lube on me and in her, we poured the rest into her pussy. She laid down with her shoulders against the floor and her butt propped up against the bed so that her legs were straight in the air. She spread them out and I poured the lot into her pussy. It filled her up to where when I fucked her in that position, I could feel the cooler cum with the tip of my cock. It was probably down to 20 loads or so by that time, but I sure thought it would go further! For next time I am trying to save up twice that much. When she laid down, it came streaming out of her pussy and soaked the towel we had put down. Those are some great pictures BTW . The leasson I learned, no better lube than cum!

It absolutely does not according to those close to me. But it is still much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by thor2 View Post
    Nah, I wouldn't send any pictures without her permission, i was just teasing you with the prospect! If she doesn't mind though, you'll be the first to get them! At any rate, it has to remain just a sexy fantasy for a LONG time. It'll probably be six months at least, since we're on different continents and aren't going to see each other for that long. Long distance sucks! Sorry to get your hopes up! I'll be sure to share our experience as soon as it happens though! Thanks again for your input and look forward to hearing–and seeing– more of your hot sexy adventures!

Thor
    6 months... Plenty of time to save up a ton of semen! Don't waste it!

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthpot View Post
    I normally don't add anything to these forums, but I couldnt resist. Some months ago, my GF and I tried out the frozen cum idea. After smelling it, tasting it, using it as lube on me and in her, we poured the rest into her pussy. She laid down with her shoulders against the floor and her butt propped up against the bed so that her legs were straight in the air. She spread them out and I poured the lot into her pussy. It filled her up to where when I fucked her in that position, I could feel the cooler cum with the tip of my cock. It was probably down to 20 loads or so by that time, but I sure thought it would go further! For next time I am trying to save up twice that much. When she laid down, it came streaming out of her pussy and soaked the towel we had put down. Those are some great pictures BTW . The leasson I learned, no better lube than cum!
    That's sexy as hell. I loved fucking Nyxia with her pussy full of cum. We only had about 5 loads, but it was enough to enjoy. I can't even imagine her pussy filled with 20 loads, it must have been messy as fuck.

Pictures, you say?

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by nand View Post
    Hey Thor. I can't recommend doing this enough! N and I did this a couple weeks ago and we both fucking loved it. Though, next time she told me that we need to take pictures/video so she can watch too

It definitely doesn't have the same consistency, which is a shame. But, that being said, seeing N's pussy overflowing with my cum has got to be close to my #1 favorite sex memory.

I wouldn't advise refrigerating it for very long. We freeze it and then the day before we're going to use it we toss it in the fridge. By the time we take it out for use it's already liquidy and the strands are starting to break down. We usually put the container in warm (not hot) water before hand, so it isn't too cold. This further breaks down the strands, but if you only use luke-warm water it isn't too bad.

As for freezing, we've kept some in the freezer for a good long while and it hasn't gone bad yet.

I'd love to see any pictures you can take of your cum-fucking.
    Emily and I are really hoping someone will do a session filling up a pussy with cum and taking some pictures and/or videos. That would be so hot to see a pussy spread wide, then slowly filled all the way up. Then maybe licked out a bit or just used as wonderful extra lube for a good fuck.

Here's hoping....

Quote Originally Posted by ernie2003 View Post
    Emily and I are really hoping someone will do a session filling up a pussy with cum and taking some pictures and/or videos. That would be so hot to see a pussy spread wide, then slowly filled all the way up. Then maybe licked out a bit or just used as wonderful extra lube for a good fuck.

Here's hoping....
    Sounds totally awesome Ernie! I'm right there with you! Can't wait till this becomes a reality for me! We've talked about it a lot, fantasized that it is someone else's cum. God, i can't wait for this to happen!

Default My good friend....

Here is a lil snippet of the constant progress of one of my very favorite men/friends/fuck buddies on the planet. An addition to his wonderfully slutty lady friend and even more gorgeous cock, he's been saving tons of cum in the years i've known him to be used in our various sexual endeavors! Here are a few older ones, but most importantly, his more recent efforts to completely fill a 500 ml glass mason jar! And yes...he ASKED me to post these!

Expert

OMG!! I wish this guy was my friend, too!

Page 5 of 89 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast