Page 69 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: Freezing Cum Techniques

Virgin

Default just starting out

There is a lot of info here.
    I've been wanting to find out what my cum intake limit is, but its hard sometimes to get donors lined up so freezing is going to have to be it for now.
    I just started collecting, about how many loads will it take to make a cup? I want 2 cups to start with so I'll double the time.

Everybody is different, but here's how it works for me: As long as I always thoroughly masturbate for at least an hour before ejaculating, I can manage to produce one fluid ounce of cum in 8 ejaculations. So if I'm saving every day, that's one fluid ounce of cum every 8 days for me. There are 8 fluid ounces in a cup, so you can do the math from there. Your ejaculations may be bigger and smaller than mine, so figure out how much you produce, and you can get a better estimate for your saving.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylowil View Post
    I've been wanting to find out what my cum intake limit is, but its hard sometimes to get donors lined up so freezing is going to have to be it for now.
    I just started collecting, about how many loads will it take to make a cup? I want 2 cups to start with so I'll double the time.

8oz is 50 loads for me.

Hope it helps!

Virgin

Thanks. That means cum June I should have a couple mouthfuls!!!! That will be fun!

For me, 2 cups would take about 6 months.
    If you're serious about producing lots of cum ,a good diet, lots of water, and exercise are a must.
    If you're REALLY serious about it, then look into prostate milking. I'm not experienced with it myself, but I'm pretty sure some people here might be.

Definitely take some photos of your collection as you go! It's great to document your progress, so you can be proud of all the cum you saved! And we would love to see it too!

Thanks. That means cum June I should have a couple mouthfuls!!!! That will be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by bayforrest View Post
    Okay, I'll admit it...I have indulged in the fun...I have been doing so for quite some time. I don't have any stashed right now, but I think I'll save up a batch. My favorite thing to do is to save up at least 13 or more loads. I will then put on a Brandon Irons "Bakers Dozen" video. When the gal takes a load in the mouth, I do too. I then keep up with her. If she gargles, so do I. If she closes her mouth and "swishes", I do too. In the end, when she swallows, well, what else is there left to do!
    So Hot! I love to do the same, follow along to cummy videos while i eat my cum!

Done with those small 500ml bowls, finally!

Only 1 liter bowls from now on!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Such a beautiful collection! What's the plan for all that?

Quote Originally Posted by lesenfacial View Post
    Done with those small 500ml bowls, finally!

Only 1 liter bowls from now on!!!

Default My stashhh :)

I have a little stash of just over 50 cumloads! I think I am going to make a cumsicle with a popsicle mold I have. But there should be plenty left over for other things. Any ideas of what I should doo?

Snapshot_20160623_2.JPG

Page 69 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast