Page 71 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Freezing Cum Techniques

gonnae

Quote Originally Posted by lesenfacial View Post
    Liter update!
    the king :P

Virgin

Hi guys,
    I love frozen cum, and collecting my cum but my girlfriend don't want to play with this.. Sad!
    I love when a girl playing with lot's of cum, but I can't find great videos or pics in the net, but I find this today, check it!! Brand new!

I have a small glass with my cum, sortly I post pics with a new technique. If you wanna trade or to talk about, write pm (sorry my english a little poor)

Chao!

PS: the video is not mine!! Sorry this is my first post and I can't post direct links but copy&paste:

xhamster dot com/movies/6187980/a_night_in_marrakech_frozen_gookun_bukkake dot html

Beginner

wow, that's nice

Newbie here . I really like the tought of my girlfriend swallowing huge amounts of my cum.

I already have a couple of smaller containers in my freezer filled with cum. I use to get really horny jerking off for a couple of hours. When it's time to add my sperm I using the technique of "interrupted orgasm", meaning that I stop exactly at the edge of my cum starting to flow without climaxing. This way I can't add at least 5 thick loads before finally climaxing and shooting a stream into the container. I I usually fire 10 or more shots when I cum. My girlfriend enjoy swallowing and we have talked about using what I collected. But we haven't gotten to it yet. Currently there is a stand still. I'm not sure how to break it and get to the action. Usually she is not the one who take the initiative and I'm a little nervous she might not like it or if it would taste bad. Any suggestions how to get things going?
    image.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by v_man View Post
    Newbie here . I really like the tought of my girlfriend swallowing huge amounts of my cum.

I already have a couple of smaller containers in my freezer filled with cum. I use to get really horny jerking off for a couple of hours. When it's time to add my sperm I using the technique of "interrupted orgasm", meaning that I stop exactly at the edge of my cum starting to flow without climaxing. This way I can't add at least 5 thick loads before finally climaxing and shooting a stream into the container. I I usually fire 10 or more shots when I cum. My girlfriend enjoy swallowing and we have talked about using what I collected. But we haven't gotten to it yet. Currently there is a stand still. I'm not sure how to break it and get to the action. Usually she is not the one who take the initiative and I'm a little nervous she might not like it or if it would taste bad. Any suggestions how to get things going?
    image.jpeg
    There is something about warm cum that triggers a certain happiness. Once it comes down to room temperature, it has a bitterness that comes out. Huge collections even smell different or I should say stronger. Talin's 79 loads permeated the hallway of the hotel we were in. What gets you over that is the pure nastiness of what is going on. You all know that I like my sex dirty. Frozen/saved cum is the kinkiest, dirtiest and most depraved of all of the cum play fetishes as far as I am concerned.
    As far as your question goes, I use the videos on FacialForum to get my nasty cum ideas. Maybe you should show her some videos that turn you both on? If she is into it, she will let you know.
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Default Work in progress

Adding to my Jar on a daily basis.

a.jpgc.jpgb.jpg

gonnae

my little frozen com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Virgin

This is a lot of posts to get through, but is there a collection of "lessons learned" from cum freezing? Techniques that resulted in a bad thaw? Techniques that resulted in a good thaw?

Quote Originally Posted by shankinbro View Post
    This is a lot of posts to get through, but is there a collection of "lessons learned" from cum freezing? Techniques that resulted in a bad thaw? Techniques that resulted in a good thaw?
    Time is the first enemy of cum. You do not want your liquid cum sitting around for a long time. So because of this, get it into the freezer as fast as you can after ejaculating. As for thawing, it depends on the container that you froze it in. Most people cum into some sort of Tupperware or jar. This, while easier, produces a huge block of cum that takes a long while to thaw. Once the outer layer has thawed, the inside of the block is still frozen. So the first cum to thaw sits around in a liquid state while waiting for the rest of the block to thaw. For me personally, what I find best is to cum into plastic baggies, keeping the cum as flat as possible when freezing. I add about 10 loads to each baggie before switching to a new baggie. By keeping the cum as flat as possible in little ice sheets, it ensures the whole batch can thaw in just a couple minutes. The fast thaw helps retain as much of the fresh texture as possible, though, keep in mind it's never gonna be as good as fresh. I just find the thin ice sheets provide a better, more consistent thaw than a huge block of cum does. To thaw, I remove all the individual sheets of frozen cum from their baggies and put them into new baggies, because I don't want to risk the old baggies developing tiny breaks from constantly being handled over and over. I put all the sheets of frozen cum into a new gallon sized baggie, so that I can keep it as a single layer of frozen cum sheets. I seal the bag, and submerge it in a bowl of lukewarm water, making sure there are no air bubbles, nor any leaks. The entire batch of cum should thaw in less than a minute. When it's all thawed, I take it out of the water, dry it off, and clip a corner off the baggie and dump the cum into my drinking vessel of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    There is something about warm cum that triggers a certain happiness. Once it comes down to room temperature, it has a bitterness that comes out. Huge collections even smell different or I should say stronger. Talin's 79 loads permeated the hallway of the hotel we were in. What gets you over that is the pure nastiness of what is going on. You all know that I like my sex dirty. Frozen/saved cum is the kinkiest, dirtiest and most depraved of all of the cum play fetishes as far as I am concerned.
    As far as your question goes, I use the videos on FacialForum to get my nasty cum ideas. Maybe you should show her some videos that turn you both on? If she is into it, she will let you know.
    Piper
    Thanks a lot for your very informative response . I will take your advice. Do you have a some pictures of your private sessions?

Page 71 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast