Page 72 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: Freezing Cum Techniques

Virgin

Default Good Little Cum Slut

I've got a great little cum slut. I'm a budding cum bull who's been saving my cum for a while now. I've found my first proper cum slut. I've trained some in the past, but this one is the only one to pass the training. Now she's a great little cum slut. Here's some pics. I'd been saving 15 loads in 2 mason jars (Ball). She had one with 5 and one with 10. She defrosted them so good. Such a little cum slut. She put in in her mouth, filled her mouth up, with warm delicious spunk for her. I fucked her so hard with my hard cock and she kept that cum in her mouth. She was happy to have so much of it. She's a good little cum slut.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

Shes great! Very nice pictures, too!

Impressive the cum you can collect. I would like to drink it all.

Virgin

Hoping someone can help me with this question.

My girlfriend and I find the idea of using cum as an ingredient for scrambled eggs to be super hot, especially when I feed it to her after cooking it. The problem is she lives 2.5 hours away from me. So the cum will thaw before I get there.

I've got a small ice chest, and I'm gonna put some ice in it to slow down the thawing process during transport. Once I get there, we'll stick it in the fridge so I can use it to make her breakfast.

How long will cum stay good in the fridge after it's been thawed out? Think it'll still be good after a night in the fridge?

Platinum member

Default CumOnKatie: Our Frozen Cum Bukkake Pics

Hi Guys, My wife Katie and I are so happy to have found this thread. Katie is an absolute cumslut and we have made a few homemade bukkake videos already using my massive cumloads saved up in the freezer. We both have quite the fetish for bukkake and Katie's favorite fantasy is being surrounded by strange cocks while they take turns popping fat nuts over her gorgeous face!

Here are a few before and after pics of our latest bukkake adventure. Unfortunately I didn't get any snaps of the squirty bottle filled with my thawed out loads (it's shown in the video though). We are keen to start our own homemade bukkake thread somewhere in the future using screenshots from our movies. Katie looks superb covered in my man juice by the way!

When we started making bukkake videos we used a cum jar but we graduated to a squirty bottle as the cum lasts way longer and we get better coverage all over Katie's face and body.

For these pics, Katie lured me into the bedroom where she proceeded to strip off her skimpy outfit, leaving me staring in awe at her fabulous body (cock in hand of course). I then followed her in the shower where she started rubbing her already moist pussy. Before long she was begging for me to hose her down with our bottle filled with luke warm spunk. I started on her hair then worked my way down on her glasses and over her beautiful dick sucking lips. The nasty jizz rolled down her tits, past her pussy and left a good size puddle of goo on the shower floor, only inches from her pussy (this puddle looks awesome in the movie). She used the come that was on her smooth pussy as lube to finger her tingling cunt while begging me for my fresh salty load. I didn't hesitate to add to her already glazed face, my new thick white load seemed to roll over the thawed come and you can see it dripping down her body, into the puddle below.

I hope you enjoy this post as much as Katie and I enjoyed writing it. All the above is the honest truth and we will be proving it in future posts so follow us if you like what you are reading.

As always, Katie loves dirty feedback about her self so bring it on!!

James & Katie
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 5.JPG (857.1 KB, 763 views)
    • File Type: jpg 7.jpg (355.7 KB, 644 views)
    • File Type: jpg 6.jpg (371.8 KB, 926 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.JPG (732.1 KB, 854 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.JPG (903.7 KB, 958 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (497.0 KB, 889 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.JPG (713.9 KB, 751 views)

Quote Originally Posted by CumOnKatie View Post
    Hi Guys, My wife Katie and I are so happy to have found this thread.....
    James & Katie
    Awesome!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by anyonejoe View Post
    ....She defrosted them so good. Such a little cum slut. She put in in her mouth, filled her mouth up, with warm delicious spunk for her....
    How did you warm it up? Did it keep it's cum look or did it go clear?
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Expert

Awesome share James and Katie. So hot!

Platinum member

Hi gloryholeprincess,

We leave it out on the bench or in the fridge to slowly thaw then put the container in luke warm water before we use it so it is more or less room temp. It loses its thickness and can smell a little funky but Katie still loves it - makes it dirtier!!

James & Katie

God those tits and figure look good in your hi res pictures but when watching your teaser video I can really take you all in and those fabulous tits dripping in cum look fucking awesome, and then to see you covered in cum while playing with your smooth pussy, heaven.

Love to see more of you being such a super hot cumslut for all us hard cock in hand pervs and juicy pussy pervets getting off on your fabulous posts.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

Quote Originally Posted by CumOnKatie View Post
    Hi gloryholeprincess,

We leave it out on the bench or in the fridge to slowly thaw then put the container in luke warm water before we use it so it is more or less room temp. It loses its thickness and can smell a little funky but Katie still loves it - makes it dirtier!!

James & Katie
    The saved cum I have played with has always been room temperature. I wanted it warmer.
    Talin's 80 loads had a strong smell. It was stronger than anything I had ever played with before. It was a super cum smell so it was a turn on but one could smell it in the hotel hallway.
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Page 72 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast