Page 80 of 89 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: Freezing Cum Techniques

Hey Cumbulls,

Cute update, i am still filling bowls after all those years!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Virgin

Default Freezing on thin metal sheet

Been years since I last read this thread. I don't think I've posted before. So, hello all.
    Went out with a girl in London a few years ago that liked frozen cum. I used to keep a very thin (aluminum I believe) sheet, probably only a couple of mm thick, in the freezer. It was the bottom of a cake tin, one of these ones where you take the cake out of the oven, put it on a plate or whatever, and then pull the metal out from under it to leave it resting on the plate. Anyway, it was very thin and your finger would literally stick to it because it was so cold coming out of the freezer. When ready to come, I would run to the freezer, pull the sheet out (protecting my hand with a towel) and then cum on it. The cum would instantly freeze in seconds. Then back into the freezer again. After a few loads had built up, we'd scrape it off (not easy) and then she'd eat it, swirling it round for a bit until it melted. As it melted it would taste more and more cummy, but still tasting nice and fresh. Probably eating some leeched aluminum as well, not good for the body, but you pay a a price.
    Any baking enthusiasts out there?

Virgin

Default Been forever

Haven't read this thread in a hot minute. I remember back in like '12 haha this got me onto all sorts of ideas.

Years later, we decided to hit it and I put down 73-ish loads for my GF and I to cook with. We used some as a baste on a pork roast, made some interesting cocktails, and the left over cum went onto one of her girlfriends cuts of meat as a special "sauce". It was fun to see her reaction when she told her what it was! We had a nice time afterwards and they got to share a fresh load before the end of the night

Quote Originally Posted by filthycumslut View Post
    drinking and sucking cock with a mouthful of cum
    Awesome photos and lady.

Just my litle collection sperm bowl :P

Virgin

Insane collection... what are you planning to do with all of it? :O

Virgin

Wow... do you know how many shots are in there and how long did it take you to build this collection?!

Starting one myself because of this thread, but i keep the nuts in Ice-cube containers at the moment...

Virgin

Default wow

this thread is great, so many ideas to try out

Virgin

Have lurked in this thread periodically for many years, and I thought I'd share a method I came up with that I think might be the best way of preserving cum.

When it cums to preserving cum in as fresh a state as possible, it seems to cum down to a few things:

• Preventing air exposure
    • Freezing as soon and as fast as possible
    • Addition of an acid (optional, but might be preferable)

While just freezing cum in a container seems to work fine for other people, I never thought the quality was particularly good. Cum that's exposed to the air, even when it's frozen, gets stale and even absorbs smells from the air. A certain amount of evaporation/sublimation occurs, which alters the flavor. It just never tasted or felt as fresh as I had hoped.

So I came up with this approach that results in ultra-fresh cum.

Here's what you'll need:

1. Tupperware container
    2. Liquid medium with a low freezing temperature (salt water is probably best. high proof alcohol would too)
    3. Plastic "snack size" zipper bags.

Directions:

1. Fill the tupperware container with the liquid medium. Leave it in the freezer long enough that it reaches the temperature where water freezes. A full day is a good rule of thumb. The medium should never freeze. You will see why we use it later.
    2. Cum inside one of the zipper bags. As soon as you do so, squeeze the air out of it and zip it up, flattening out the cum.
    3. Place the bag with your cum(make sure it's closed!) into the liquid inside the tupperware container, and leave it there until the cum is frozen. Try to keep it submerged. This will only take a minute or so because the medium remains liquid and will freeze the cum better than if you just stuck the bag in the freezer because liquid is a better conductor of temperature than air. This is basically poor-man's flash freezing. Once it's done freezing, you can either leave the bag in there or take it out and place it in the freezer on its own.
    4. Do this again every time you cum. You will end up with a collection of baggies with individual cum shots. Fortunately, a pack of 100 bags costs $1.97 at Walmart.
    5. When you are ready to use your cum that you've collected, take all the baggies and submerge them in warm water. I use a thermometer to make sure the water is close to average body temperature. Because the water will flow around the baggies, and because the cum is somewhat flattened out, the cum will thaw very quickly. At this point, you can snip that corners of the bags with scissors, squeeze out the cum, and do as you please with it.

This is by far the best way to freeze cum, IMO. The "flash freezing" protects that thick and stringy texture of the cum, and it retains its pearly whiteness. Because the air is removed from the bags, the flavor and smell of the cum is also preserved. It's as close to I've gotten to fresh cum.

I sometimes add a bit of acid to the cum in order to make it more palatable. A single drop of lemon juice or a granule of citric acid(aka sour salt) is all you really need. Most of the cummy flavor is retained, but it just makes the taste a lot less harsh and removes the bleachy smell. Alternatively, drinking lots of pineapple juice might improve the flavor of your cum so that you don't need to do this.
    Last edited by Before; 12-07-2019 at 11:24 PM.

cum sherbert

Page 80 of 89 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast