Page 82 of 89 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: Freezing Cum Techniques

Quote Originally Posted by chestrockwell View Post
    75ml of cum dropping on a face near me tonight
    Nice! Enjoy.. !!!

Virgin

Long time lurker, first time poster.

My technique for freezing cum is as follows:

I buy 5ml plastic vials online (about 10 dollars per 50 on Amazon). This is perfect for me as I regularly produce just the right amount of cum to fill them up. When I'm ready to make a deposit, I'll uncap a new vial and pre-fill it with wine preservative, which is basically just inert gas (argon). I then hold the vial to my "tip," and when I cum it fills the tube. Excess gas in the tube is displaced as I cum. I then rapidly "top off" the tube with a small amount of wine-preservative gas and cap. I then get the cum into the freezer as quickly as possible. In the freezer, I have an aluminum "dry bath," that I also picked up online. It's basically a big chunk of metal with holes that are the same diameter as the plastic vials. Because the vial full of cum is in direct contact with a large frozen metal block, the cum freezes very quickly (air is actually a poor conductor of heat/cold, and I want the cum to freeze rapidly).

I've found that this method, which I use to minimize the the amount of oxygen the cum is exposed to (ideally none at all) and to fast-freeze, leads to a great quality product when re-warmed. It's quite similar to freezing food, in fact... same theory. To warm, I just place as many vials into a warm water bath as I want. Typically, I only re-warm 2-3 at a time. The final product, when re-heated to body-temperature, is almost "as good as fresh." I've noticed the consistency to be thick and viscous, and it's still quite stringy.

The downside is that this method is costlier both in terms of materials (I never re-use the vials) and space. But I love the results.

I can provide more information if this isn't descriptive enough. Hope my ideas help!

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by petdigby View Post
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

My technique for freezing cum is as follows:

I buy 5ml plastic vials online (about 10 dollars per 50 on Amazon). This is perfect for me as I regularly produce just the right amount of cum to fill them up. When I'm ready to make a deposit, I'll uncap a new vial and pre-fill it with wine preservative, which is basically just inert gas (argon). I then hold the vial to my "tip," and when I cum it fills the tube. Excess gas in the tube is displaced as I cum. I then rapidly "top off" the tube with a small amount of wine-preservative gas and cap. I then get the cum into the freezer as quickly as possible. In the freezer, I have an aluminum "dry bath," that I also picked up online. It's basically a big chunk of metal with holes that are the same diameter as the plastic vials. Because the vial full of cum is in direct contact with a large frozen metal block, the cum freezes very quickly (air is actually a poor conductor of heat/cold, and I want the cum to freeze rapidly).

I've found that this method, which I use to minimize the the amount of oxygen the cum is exposed to (ideally none at all) and to fast-freeze, leads to a great quality product when re-warmed. It's quite similar to freezing food, in fact... same theory. To warm, I just place as many vials into a warm water bath as I want. Typically, I only re-warm 2-3 at a time. The final product, when re-heated to body-temperature, is almost "as good as fresh." I've noticed the consistency to be thick and viscous, and it's still quite stringy.

The downside is that this method is costlier both in terms of materials (I never re-use the vials) and space. But I love the results.

I can provide more information if this isn't descriptive enough. Hope my ideas help!
    Thank you so much. I will definitely try this method!

Virgin

Default Cum for her

Hi , we had a thread cum for lio and we looking again for new donations. Best would be Europe ... if somebody wants to give cum for my wife we can share what’s app and you can choose what she should do with it . No financial stuff , just pure cum play .

Virgin

I'd be into shipping, or even better trading, frozen cum. But I live in the US and express shipping (so it arrives before thawing) to Europe sounds pricey.

Virgin

Default No problem

If quality is fine we can manage pricy stuff via transfer of money . I ll send u pm of what’s app and we can talk .
    Last edited by Spermamaik; 07-26-2020 at 08:58 AM.

Virgin

Default Any ladies in the US interested in some loads?

Hello, I recently started saving my loads and was wondering if anyone was interested in having some loads sent to you for drinking. It's something I've been wanting to try for a while

Default US Canada ladies

I have couple of Frozen jars that I keep filling up. I am looking for any ladies in Canada and US that are hungry for some frozen cum loads. hit me up. I can even host frozen cum parties for any women interested.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Tyiguess View Post
    Hello, I recently started saving my loads and was wondering if anyone was interested in having some loads sent to you for drinking. It's something I've been wanting to try for a while
    I am .
    I'm a total cum slut and I want someone to save up a massive amount of cum for me to have my own little bukkake/gokkun.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Frozencumparties View Post
    I have couple of Frozen jars that I keep filling up. I am looking for any ladies in Canada and US that are hungry for some frozen cum loads. hit me up. I can even host frozen cum parties for any women interested.
    Preeeeease send me your frozen cum! I want to have my own little bukkake/gokkun and I want ALOT of cum to do it with.

Page 82 of 89 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast