Page 83 of 89 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast

Thread: Freezing Cum Techniques

Virgin

Any guys want to send me their frozen cum? I'm a genuine cumslut and I want to have my own little gokkun with someone's thawed out cum. I want enough to be able to swallow multiple mouthfuls. And a mouthful to me is almost overflowing. Thats how much cum I want. Someone pleeeeeease feed me

Default working ... pumping .. freezing for any hungry cum drinking girl out there

my current collection and new jar working on for any cum hungry girl. hit me up I ship
    Attached Images Attached Images

Virgin

Default frozen cum fertility

Hi! I am total newvie here. I would like to start to froze my sperm to use with my gf, but we want some part of it to be inserted in vagina. I wanted to know will freezeng sperm in freezer (not cryo freezer will kill sperm? I heard that heating in warm bath sperm gets killed very fast. Will freezing work?

Virgin

Default anyone else in Australia?

I have been storing and freezing my semen again as of recently, and I was interested if anyone was interested in obtaining it as well. I previously have been a donor and certainly enjoyed the experience. usually it was a week or so of abstinence followed by leaving my loads in a container and handing it over. I would love to find anyone interested in chatting about it as well, so you only have to ask.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by robynbreeder View Post
    I have been storing and freezing my semen again as of recently, and I was interested if anyone was interested in obtaining it as well. I previously have been a donor and certainly enjoyed the experience. usually it was a week or so of abstinence followed by leaving my loads in a container and handing it over. I would love to find anyone interested in chatting about it as well, so you only have to ask.

Thats really hot. I would love it if you were my cum donor and fed me a weeks worth of saved up cum. What a nice creamy treat

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Frozencumparties View Post
    my current collection and new jar working on for any cum hungry girl. hit me up I ship
    Meeeeee please. I need to be fed

Virgin

Default What about you?

Hey there, a newbie here! I've found this thread and I was amaze of how old it is and how many people still share so much info about it. This is great but really, come on. Only girls swallow here? All those tupperwares, all those jars full of so tasty cum are only for the girls? Haven't you guys taste your own cum too? My gf and I love to play with it but I've never realize that it can be stored like this in my own freezer. I'll start aplying some of the techniques from here and see what happens, wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Cumfapperlove View Post
    This is great but really, come on. Only girls swallow here? All those tupperwares, all those jars full of so tasty cum are only for the girls? Haven't you guys taste your own cum too?
    First of all, welcome.

I think you’ll find there are many guys here who drink their own or someone else’s. Dare I say, they probably outnumber the ladies in actuality. I routinely freeze and drink my own. But not everyone’s into that, and that’s ok.

Best of luck to you in your endeavors!

Expert

I'm happy to see still enjoying themselves!

Sooo this is the thread that brought me to this site. I’ve frozen my cum in the past to play with myself later and I’m definitely gonna do it again soon.

My best moment was shooting a load into a condom and putting that into the freezer. The next day I took it out, put the condom in a dildo and sucked it until it thawed. Then I pierced the end and sucked it all out. It was amazing 🤤

Page 83 of 89 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast