Page 87 of 89 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 LastLast

Thread: Freezing Cum Techniques

Virgin

Default impressive

Quote Originally Posted by inthefall View Post
    1 - For a container you will want something with a good airtight lid. I use plastic tupperware.
    2 - I build up for a while, then remove the container when I know I'm ready. Maybe 5 minutes out of the freezer at most. It's a hassle but it's worth it.

When you're ready to thaw it out I suggest you first put it in the fridge for a few hours, then leave it at room temperature for a few more. Basically treat it like you would a piece of frozen meat. Thaw it out too fast and you'll either lose all consistency or you'll cook it. I've heard of people using microwaves or hot water. I haven't tried it though.

My largest collection was about 90 loads, although my current one is just over 100.
    Wow that really impressive, how is it going now ?

Default meinen frau liebt es

Darf auch mehr sein.Wer etwas übrig hat, bitte melden.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by danicos View Post
    Darf auch mehr sein.Wer etwas übrig hat, bitte melden.
    Awesome post!!

Virgin

Default My loads

Wow, so glad I found this forum, I have never met anyone else interested in freezing cum, thawing it and drinking it all. I love cum and always have done, starting at an early age when I could self suck and shoot a fresh load in my mouth. Now I freeze it setting myself bigger targets every time. Last one was 70 loads, I spent 3 hours playing with it using syringes to shoot it over my face, in my eyes, up my nose and in my mouth. The finale was to drink it all and god did that taste great, a real homemade bukkake session. I am now collecting again and have 44 out of 110 target, I think that should be a pint of cum to play with. If there is anyone in Norfolk UK who wants to share then drop me a line. Great stuff.

Virgin

I’m new to this, I’ve tried it many years ago in a zip lock baggie but lacked the discipline to build up too much. It was so exciting I used it after 2 or 3 loads. I’d like to get a quarter of a cup or so saved. Is it best to pull out the frozen and cum ontop of it or cum in something else and pour it over the frozen to reduce any melting of the already frozen?

* Verified Member *

Quote Originally Posted by Justfun View Post
    I’m new to this, I’ve tried it many years ago in a zip lock baggie but lacked the discipline to build up too much. It was so exciting I used it after 2 or 3 loads. I’d like to get a quarter of a cup or so saved. Is it best to pull out the frozen and cum ontop of it or cum in something else and pour it over the frozen to reduce any melting of the already frozen?
    It's best to keep the frozen stuff from ever warming up. So that means you can cum directly in it, but you better not take it out of the freezer until the moment you are about to cum. I've done that. But what I usually prefer is to have a CLEAN (ALWAYS CLEAN) container that I cum into then with no delay run over to the freezer and empty it into my freezer container (which was also squeaky clean from the start).

Rules:

1. Cleanliness - clean containers, don't put containers on meat, give them their own dedicated clean spot in the freezer.
    2. Temperature - keep is solidly frozen until you are ready to use it. Never let it warm or thaw.
    3. Air tight - use the best sealing container you can. You are also better off using multpiple small containers instead of one big one. A big one will have a ton of air in it until it is nearly full, which will take a LONG time. A small container will not have this issue. Also, I prefer to take the "cum cube" out of the small container as soon as it is full and vacuum seal it with a Food Saver, then put it back in the freezer. It keeps for a LONG time this way.

Bonus points for my method:

1. Small batches makes it easy for us to decide how much we want to play with. Want a little? Take out one batch. Want a lot? Take out 5 batches.
    2. Vacuum sealed cum allows us to thaw it by placing the vacuum sealed bag in room temperature water. It takes 10-30 minutes depending on the size of the cum block, but doing it this way results in thawed cum that is still white, thick, and chunky. No other thawing method I have tried has worked this well this consistently.

cum master!

Quote Originally Posted by The Rocks View Post
    It's best to keep the frozen stuff from ever warming up. So that means you can cum directly in it, but you better not take it out of the freezer until the moment you are about to cum. I've done that. But what I usually prefer is to have a CLEAN (ALWAYS CLEAN) container that I cum into then with no delay run over to the freezer and empty it into my freezer container (which was also squeaky clean from the start).

Rules:

1. Cleanliness - clean containers, don't put containers on meat, give them their own dedicated clean spot in the freezer.
    2. Temperature - keep is solidly frozen until you are ready to use it. Never let it warm or thaw.
    3. Air tight - use the best sealing container you can. You are also better off using multpiple small containers instead of one big one. A big one will have a ton of air in it until it is nearly full, which will take a LONG time. A small container will not have this issue. Also, I prefer to take the "cum cube" out of the small container as soon as it is full and vacuum seal it with a Food Saver, then put it back in the freezer. It keeps for a LONG time this way.

Bonus points for my method:

1. Small batches makes it easy for us to decide how much we want to play with. Want a little? Take out one batch. Want a lot? Take out 5 batches.
    2. Vacuum sealed cum allows us to thaw it by placing the vacuum sealed bag in room temperature water. It takes 10-30 minutes depending on the size of the cum block, but doing it this way results in thawed cum that is still white, thick, and chunky. No other thawing method I have tried has worked this well this consistently.
    Excellent advice here! Although it was very satisfying to fill up a 500ml bottle/container to the rim (and watch my girlfriend drink it!), it took alot of patience, dedication and time. I have switched to smaller sized batches too, way better!!

* Verified Member *

Quote Originally Posted by wrathofsatan View Post
    Excellent advice here! Although it was very satisfying to fill up a 500ml bottle/container to the rim (and watch my girlfriend drink it!), it took alot of patience, dedication and time. I have switched to smaller sized batches too, way better!!
    Holy hell your girl has drank 500ml of your cum?? I would die to see my wife do that but I don't think it will ever happen. Please tell me you captured that on video so you can keep enjoying it for years to come?

Quote Originally Posted by The Rocks View Post
    Holy hell your girl has drank 500ml of your cum?? I would die to see my wife do that but I don't think it will ever happen. Please tell me you captured that on video so you can keep enjoying it for years to come?
    We had 800ml in total, she drank half of it yes and she played with the other half. I did film it but had to throw the material away at her request when we broke up...

Page 87 of 89 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 LastLast