View Poll Results: Its voting time

Voters
477. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Happy New Year !!! its the January 2010 Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Quote Originally Posted by mylf View Post
    We decided to pull our pics from this months competition. 81 total votes (16%) to us is indicative of little interest in our material. We surely enjoyed shooting but can't continue to post to a lukewarm reception. I am going to join this site in the next few days. We feel the content here is the very best on the net. The competitions are fun, but we'll refrain from playing in this area. To all those gorgeous gals - facial princess, allison, slave4cum, and others...keep up the great work! You are truly what makes this site great!

Cheers!

Mr & Mrs Mylf
    you werent doing bad.....look at our total votes.......missy was upset a few months back but we figured fuck it we're going to keep posting anyway.
    Please check out our entire collection here...
    Missy and George's FF Members Showcase

Request a Fansign Here!!

Unhappy

I agree with uncut
    81 votes, just 16 votes between you and second place does not for me signify a lukewarm reception guys and 16% has to be looked at with regard to the number of original competitors, which in this case was 8, so looking at it properly, that percentage is hardly insignificant either.
    I am sorry you feel this way but a lot of people have voted for you and it seems a shame that you have taken this decision now, after voting has closed.

I sure that it won't only be myself that is disappointed with your decision either.
    Last edited by alkie; 02-10-2010 at 02:08 PM.

Default Apologises again for the short delay in these awards

Howdy peeps. Right, the polls closed, votes have been cast and its time to crown the lucky winners who entered the January 2010 competition, congratulations to all of our entries....what a crackingg month!!

Your winners are :-

1st with 3 months platinum Alison88 with 198 votes. Well done, yet another 1st place !!!!!!!!!!

2nd with 2 months platinum Bigcummer & Facialprincess with 97 votes. Another amazing enty & another 2nd place, very consistent, Congrats

3rd with 1 months platinum access is awarded to SlaveForCumK with 95 votes, which is a superb achivement considering its your first ever entry into the competitions.

My special prize goes to my favourite this month and thats Jayne&Matthew who gets 1 month platinum on the house. Looks like they had a few issues in terms of there account security, which have now ben resolved, so this awards is a retrospective thank you for their entry prior to its deletion (IP addresses on both accounts both match, so its all good)!

The weeks platinums goes to the voter this month who voted for the winners Alison88 and the lucky voter is jawmcdevil3....and the of course our other verified competition entries of Elroy123, Mylf & Uncut1974 (love you all peeps and thanks again for your continued participation).....well done one and all.

Ive just PM'd the admin team so these upgrades should be sorted out shortly.

For those of you that didn't win this month, please please don't lose heart and perceiver with entering the competitions.....as next month may well be your month....

Valenuk1

Quote Originally Posted by SlaveForCumK View Post
    So after months of viewing some of the amazing amateur submissions with my own personal cum slave, we've decided to join the fun and submit a few of our own personal photos. Knowing that these photos were going to be viewed by everyone on the site made my slave's pussy extra wet. We're both excited to enter the competition and hear what you have to say!! If you have some suggestions please let us know.

P.S. Notice the dried cum on her blindfold...we'll save those pictures for the next update.

First of all we want to thank everyone for the great feedback and comments, it's incredible inspiration

Secondly, there's been some absolutely amazing photos submitted this month and we're glad to be a part of the fun!

Here are some more for everyone to enjoy. This is actually the first photo set we ever did.

Moderator edit *** Removed attach-tags, no need to use them.
    >Ronaldbr<

Hey everyone!

This is our final post to attempt podium placement this January ! And please check out our last few photos in response to this post...

**Moderator Edit**

I've merged your entries into one post to help with the voting process. Hope you do not mind

you are a good slave...

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627