Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How does charge show on bill?

Virgin

Default How does charge show on bill?

Hi, I have been seriously considering giving platinum a shot, but am weary about how the charge will show up on my bill. Can anyone verify how it will show up on my statement?

It doesn't say "facial forum" does it? lol, that wouldn't go over well with the GF.

I don't know for sure but it probably says CCbill. I am sure it doesn't "Facial Forum, home of the biggest perverts". lol
    A solution to worries about GFs seeing the bills is to go to a store and buy a visa "gift" card in cash. I have seen these on my site since Christmas.
    Platinum is definitely worth it!
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by smilespkf View Post
    Hi, I have been seriously considering giving platinum a shot, but am weary about how the charge will show up on my bill. Can anyone verify how it will show up on my statement?

It doesn't say "facial forum" does it? lol, that wouldn't go over well with the GF.
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    I don't know for sure but it probably says CCbill. I am sure it doesn't "Facial Forum, home of the biggest perverts". lol
    A solution to worries about GFs seeing the bills is to go to a store and buy a visa "gift" card in cash. I have seen these on my site since Christmas.
    Piper
    But those won't have a billing address. You can't charge such cards without an address... can you?

Virgin

holy shit, you are pretty much the reason i have been considering getting a platinum membership. Friggen crazy.

Thanks for the tip, I'm totally going to do that!

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    Piper

I am not sure if it is still the same but two years ago Platinum charges showed up as CCbilleu.com and/or as cj media.

It will show as cj media no mention of FF so dont worry
    Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Click HERE to join.

They work. Maybe they make them up since they are cash cards.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by singlemom28 View Post
    But those won't have a billing address. You can't charge such cards without an address... can you?

Thanks for the compliment, smilespkf.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by smilespkf View Post
    holy shit, you are pretty much the reason i have been considering getting a platinum membership. Friggen crazy.

Thanks for the tip, I'm totally going to do that!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by singlemom28 View Post
    Who says you need to use a real address? The card is activated immediately and can used up before anything would ever be mailed.

safn1949

I generally use prepaid debit cards for all of my online transactions,they can be had from greendot or any wal mart.I have been using them for 3 years with no problems and I order a lot of stuff off the internet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast