Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: New here, just wanted to say hi!

* Verified Member * Rachel Loves Cock!'s Avatar

Thanks for all the sweet comments everybody! Have been feeling a little under the weather lately and Eric's been pretty busy with work so we haven't gotten the camera out lately but I do have a couple I'll post below.

Quote Originally Posted by prgivsfacials View Post
    Wow but you should try at least. Would your man let you do that? I just wish I lived closer
    We should I know! ... oh yeah Eric's completely fine with this one... he really loves it when I do dirty stuff and totally wants to see me completely covered! "Cum just dripping off my gorgeous face" he says is what he wants.

We've talked to a few from craigslist but there always seems to be a lot of flakes.

We were hanging out the other night...little bit horny...and I said to Eric hey...lets get that one guy we talked with to come over and just shoot a quick load on my face, then you can fuck the shit outta me with cum all over my face! So we go back and forth with the guy, he's totally down, give him out number...he's suppose to come over and I even said I'd be down to suck that cock of his! Well long story short the fucker never calls! Stupid ass! could of gotten sucked off and dumped a load on me!

* Verified Member * Rachel Loves Cock!'s Avatar

Had to pull the pics...started showing up else where on the net
    Last edited by Rachel Loves Cock!; 02-19-2010 at 08:16 PM.

Are you kidding me!? You're absolutely totally hot! I love the glasses too! Thanks for posting these! And I'd love to cover you with my cum any day!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Loves Cock! View Post
    Here's a couple from the other night...not the greatest shots.... I'm better viewed in real life!
    I'm not sure what you're talking about, your pictures are amazing. If you are, as you say, better viewed in real life your boyfriend must walk around with a permanent erection the lucky bastard...

Thanks for sharing your pics, I can't wait to see what else you have.

Wow you are hot hot hot hope we see more from you thanks

Beginner

Unbelievable! I want to see whatever you want to post......

Absolutely fantastic !! Rachel,you do look great, very sexy and the cum pics are great !!

Default what an intro!!

Hi Guys that looks great overthere, seeing ho you develope those sklills of a cummy face getting it right on the pic! great shots keep up the good work!

yes i love love your pictures as well. i would have responded to your craigs list add... can't wait to see more of your pics

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Loves Cock! View Post
    Thanks for all the sweet comments everybody! Have been feeling a little under the weather lately and Eric's been pretty busy with work so we haven't gotten the camera out lately but I do have a couple I'll post below.

We should I know! ... oh yeah Eric's completely fine with this one... he really loves it when I do dirty stuff and totally wants to see me completely covered! "Cum just dripping off my gorgeous face" he says is what he wants.

We've talked to a few from craigslist but there always seems to be a lot of flakes.

We were hanging out the other night...little bit horny...and I said to Eric hey...lets get that one guy we talked with to come over and just shoot a quick load on my face, then you can fuck the shit outta me with cum all over my face! So we go back and forth with the guy, he's totally down, give him out number...he's suppose to come over and I even said I'd be down to suck that cock of his! Well long story short the fucker never calls! Stupid ass! could of gotten sucked off and dumped a load on me!
    Where about SW Washington are you? Couldn't help but to inquire since I'm in the area myself.

love your pictures, you're very sexy!
    Last edited by TWBA; 02-20-2010 at 11:23 AM.

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast