Platinum member

Default Why are slutty brides so hot?

It's definintely not the Elvis factor!
    Attached Images Attached Images

not sure why,
    but it turns me on!
    I bought a bridal veil to use next time we have a threesome

Default Sweet memories

I actually got married with another mans cum dripping from my cunt and pooling on my stocking tops .

Virgin

And that is hoooot experience

Quote Originally Posted by aussiecumslut View Post
    I actually got married with another mans cum dripping from my cunt and pooling on my stocking tops .
    Oh PLEASE share more!!!!

Expert

Which is why your divorced now no? Unless of course it was something you two agreed on before marriage then no foul

some more pics
    Attached Images Attached Images

Too bad my wedding didn't look like that!

you got to share all the sloppy details please!

and to the thread starter

who is the first girl and she got a hell of a cumshot best ive seen in a while

Default My Wedding Present

About 6 months before we were to be married I casually asked my fiance , that I wondered if it was true all the fuss they made about black men being big and all that . Well his eyes lit up and he responded with " There's only one way to find out " . We discussed it a little further and then I thought it was all forgotten . Fast forward to my hens night and my best friend was absolutely insistent we visit this strip club , when we got there I along with several other women about to be married the next day was made a fuss of by the guys . But then the lights dimmed and they made this announcement I will never forget " Ladies , for the first time ever in Australia and fresh from a sellout tour of the US we present the HUMAN TRIPOD " . The lights came up and there was this black guy with a cock the size of Ayers Rock standing there . He started his act and zeroed straight in on me , winking , licking his lips and making lewd and lascivious gestures . Eventually he dragged me up on stage and made me kneel in front of him , Oh my god he was ginormous and he gestured me to suck his still semi flaccid cock . I'd been drinking and subsequently did'nt take any further convincing and I took his cock ( which coincidentally weighed a ton ) and slid it into my mouth , after about 2 or 3 minutes of sucking it was stiff as a board . I was in a euphoric state and every woman in the place was whooping and cat calling , the place went totally off . He then laid back on the stage and told me to remove my panties and straddle him , he also whispered he would not penetrate me . I sat astride him and rested my hands in his , I could feel his muscular arms supporting my weight and I knew immediately of the immense power and strength of this man mountain , I could feel his cock at the entrance to my cunt and was so so so so wet by now . The next thing I knew he was lowewring me onto it very slowly and deliberately , he whispered tell me when to stop . I proudly got to 9 inches when he touched my cervix and I asked him to stop , he raised me up until his cock was just clear of my lips then did the same thing again and again and again for what seemed an eternity . I was flooding by now and did'nt want to stop . He whispered he was not allowed to cum in me due to his contract but was willing to off stage . I went back to my friends and they all asked how it was . Anyway the show ended and my best friend and I bade farewell to the others ( early I thought ) but didn't question it . She then took me backstage and he was waiting for me in a beautiful white suit his arm outstretched . I took his hand instinctively and my friend just said have fun . We went to a hotel and fucked all night .That was my first ever black cock experience and I found out the next morning after asking my best friend how it all came about ? She said my husband to be went to her about 6 months prior and asked for her help in making it happen , I twigged that was when I had casually brought the subject up . When I arrived at the church walked down the aisle and got up next to him he just looked me in the eye winked and asked did I enjoy my wedding present ? As we exchanged our vows I could feel cum running down my inner thigh and pooling on my stocking tops , it was such a euphoric feeling given the heady night before . Every time I glanced at my best friend ( my bridesmaid ) she just smiled that knowing smile . Might I add to that my boyfriend / fiance / husband and I had had had an open relationship for 7 years before we were married so to answer one of your questions yes it was consensual and done not only with his full knowledge and blessing but with him picking up the tab too . That was a truly magical 24 hour period of my life I will never ever forget .
    Last edited by aussiecumslut; 01-29-2010 at 08:53 PM. Reason: spelling error

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast