View Poll Results: Its voting time

Voters
442. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2010's Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Default February 2010's Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Here we go for February 2010 be the first to get your pictures in.........

We will give away 3 free months access to the platinum section every month to the poster who posts the best cum covered wife or girlfriend or even neighbour to this sections thread. We also give 2 months access to the second place winner, and 1 months access to the third place winner.

Being its the monht of loooooooove...there will also a special prize awarded to the best Valentine's themed competition entry,

Rules are simple, enter your own cum covered wifes picture or pictures by the 28th February 2010 and we will then place the pictures open to a vote for all, At the end of that the winners will be announced and given platinum status for free..........

Also, I will select a worthy poster who doesn't win a place who in my opinion deserves access to the platinum section on me, for 1 month...

Rules/guidlines for posts
    1. The picture must be yours, or you have permission it must not be pinched off the net. If you post pics that are not yours & you get caught doing so, you're facing a permanent ban from ff.net (so youve been warned).
    2. Verification - Please refer to the following thread which contains all that you need to know about verification
    3. We reserve the right to remove entries and subsequently ban members whom we feel are either trying to cheat the verification process or where we suspect that they do not have the consent to post the individual featured in the photo's provided.
    4. The Model must be over 18
    5. The picture should be a facial or near as, (cum on tits a bonus in my view lol)
    6. Faces can be partially obscured to hide identity if necessary
    7. It must be posted by the 28th February 2010 prior to the voting starting.
    8. Open to Amateurs and Pro Am's theres no holes barred fat thin what ever your all welcome.
    So come on guys and girls become the monthly face of the forum and get free entry into the platinum section. If your already in the platinum section you know how good it is and get an extra month or more to show off to the rest, if you are already a platinum member and you win you can donate your winnings to another member..... after all thats why we are here, a bond with each other......you know lol

Can I also ask that those delightful peeps who want to add more than one set of pics to their competition entry, can they please do so in the same post that you started originally, as it makes the voting process easier in terms of hyperlinks...thanks in advance

Any problems please PM me

The February 2010 edition of the Wife /Girlfirend competition begins NOW.......

Valenuk1

* Verified Member *

OK, So I'm the first for february. I met yesterday a really cool model ready for a gagging and facial session. We had a lot of fun! Please, let me know what you think;-)

And going on...

Thanks for you comments ;-)

Here others pics from the first shoooooting

And nowwwwww, the complete second shooting.... Until a sweet load of cum. Thank you Marine;-)

**Moderator Edit**

I've merged your entries into one post to help with the voting process. Hope you do not mind

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by valenuk1; 03-01-2010 at 11:44 PM.

welcome to the forum, and I must say what a start. Thanks for the pics and I must say she is very sexy. hope to see more of her

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by ducat30 View Post
    OK, So I'm the first for frbruary. I met yesterday a really cool model ready for a gagging and facial session. We had a lot of fun! Please, let me know what you think;-)
    Nice start to the month.

Looks like you were practicing safe facials with the towel under her but launched a shot onto the bed anyway ;-)

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...9&d=1265480826

great start ducat30, thanks for getting things rolling for the new month.

Banned

Great shots Ducat, welcome to the forum.

Ducat- Awesome. Got any body shots? Would love to see that ass.

Kaco&Yota

Quote Originally Posted by ducat30 View Post
    OK, So I'm the first for frbruary. I met yesterday a really cool model ready for a gagging and facial session. We had a lot of fun! Please, let me know what you think;-)
    Welcome in the comp and on the board, anf thanks for this

Default Wife as hot Cum Slave

I had a fantastic hot session with my bound and ball gagged wife. This was the first time she wear the Ball-Gag. As you see I get very horny seeing here like this and so she get a massive facial.
    Hope you like it as much as I love to make it and we have a chance to win.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

Default yess

mr ducat you did it

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast