Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DownLoadThemAll

safn1949

Default DownLoadThemAll

I was asked how to download all the photos on a page,this picture explains it.Install downlthemall,right click,hit downthemall,go to fast filter and enter jpg and click start.Make sure you have your download directory set.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Question

Can u get that to work with every site mate, as up to know I have found that it doesn't work on all sites or pages.

For instance is there any way you can download all the pix from a thread in here?

goldenmouth

You can use Opera as webbrowser (I use it only for this!).

1-You enter a menu, choose a thread in this menu and, instead of clicking the title you click the paper clip... (1st image)

2-A new window appears. You copy the address of this new window in the principal page. (Image 2-3)

3-New page. You click Liens (Links) in the toolmenu. (Image 4)

4-A new page appears. You select the files you want to download and click, as in the last image "Enregistrer dans le dossier..." (Save in the file...) (A file you have first chosen.

Remark: In my experience, you can't do anything else on Opera while is downloading. But yu can surf on Firefox.

Works for this forum and also for some sites where Downthemall don't work... but doesn't work on all sites (for example it doesn't work for forums where pictures links goes to imagebam, imageavenue...).

Sorry if it is not clear and for my English.
    Last edited by goldenmouth; 02-16-2010 at 01:19 AM.

Thumbs up

Thanks for that goldenmouth, I used to use Opera, in the good old days before Netscape kinda tumbled into Firefox!!

Expert

Hey guys I've been a long time user of Downloadthemall for all video files from this forum, but since i have a new PC and windows 7, DLTA will download some files, then stop and won't get above 0bytes per sec on any files at all, firefox etc still works and i still have internet, problem goes away if i reboot, but that defeates the purpose.. Any ideas?

I am having trouble as well. I just started using Windows 7. When I try to use DownThemAll here to grab a full page it is failing to properly download pics. It is also logging me out and then changing the display mode as well. Any ideas why this is happening? Even better, how to fix it? Thanks.

safn1949

I rarely save photo's but here is my latest try,I would make sure you have the latest version on firefox and downthemall.

Also,here is my attempt to save an entire thread,worked for me.

Honorary life Platinum member Lespaulstratboogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by safn1949 View Post
    I rarely save photo's but here is my latest try,I would make sure you have the latest version on firefox and downthemall.

Also,here is my attempt to save an entire thread,worked for me.
    I can't get it. I don't know how you got it to that last page/pic you posted. All I can get it to do is download the pics as "attachment php" plus on the fast filtering I have no option for selecting jpg. And I reinstalled downloadthemall just to try again.

What am I missing?

Honorary life Platinum member Lespaulstratboogie's Avatar

By the way also......

Can someone PLEASE tell me WHY on PBD website for instance when I use bulkimageloader or batch download I only get small thumbs of the photos.....

How do I get it to capture the LARGE images? You know, as in the size when you click each one of them.

I spent two precious hours WASTED with both programs and I can't get either one to download the large images and I have better things to do with my time arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!

safn1949

Quote Originally Posted by Lespaulstratboogie View Post
    I can't get it. I don't know how you got it to that last page/pic you posted. All I can get it to do is download the pics as "attachment php" plus on the fast filtering I have no option for selecting jpg. And I reinstalled downloadthemall just to try again.

What am I missing?
    You have to type in jpg and make sure you are logged in or you will get a php file downloaded.Also see the photos to get to where you can download all the photos in a thread,click on the paperclip,then download in the window that opens.
    • File Type: png 7.png (187.2 KB, 91 views)
    • File Type: png 8.png (210.3 KB, 85 views)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast