Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DownLoadThemAll

Banned

Thanx a lot guys.

Honorary life Platinum member Lespaulstratboogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by safn1949 View Post
    You have to type in jpg and make sure you are logged in or you will get a php file downloaded.Also see the photos to get to where you can download all the photos in a thread,click on the paperclip,then download in the window that opens.
    I dunno dude, I still get php attachment files instead of pics. The fast filter where you say put jpg in, mine won't let me type anything in there, it only gives options of some weird file extentions. How is it your fast filter box lets you type in jpg and mine don't? What the difference between the filter check boxes above the fast filter anyway?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    edit....ok dumb ass me, the fast filter where you say put jpg, in the reason I wasn't getting it was because I was clicking the arrow to the side thinking you type in the drop down box....DUH!!! just need to type in the filter box with no clicking the side arrow.....now let me try this again....still I need your ideas for what I said below this.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I tried batch download with build gallery and that does work, except for the fact for every pic in the gallery I have to log in first even if I put save username/password when initionalLy logging in.

Very frustrating, I have tried a couple pic downloaders and have yet to find one that works right......

Most all I'd like to know how to get paysite pics that I belong to. I only belong to Penelope black diamond, for almost a year I have. She has hundreds of sets that I want but I barely have time to sit and get them one by one, click by click. Sometimes I go for a month without going to her site because I have 3-4 hours a night to play guitar after working, and that is more important. When I use batchdownload or download them all I get her pics, but just little tiny thumbs.

So basically I'm pissing away $30 a month on her site that I barely go to because getting pics to her sets is too time consuming....ARGHHHH!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Lespaulstratboogie; 02-22-2010 at 05:52 AM.

Honorary life Platinum member Lespaulstratboogie's Avatar

I give up, no matter what I do following the instruction the pics only download as attachment php.

This works for me. I also have an add on with my firefox called flashgot.

I right click anywhere and select "flashgot all". Once the list of links comes up I sort them alphabetically and pick all the links with attachment.php in them. That is how they appear on the download list until they actually start downloading.

Don't use it for pics much, but I just tried it and it works.

Hope this helps.

Default wnload Them All

Ok were is the URL to downlaod the downloadthem all app for firefox ? Or is it built into firefox ?
    -=Gearbox=-
    Central Texas
    Forever "Classic ROCK"

My downloadthem all does not give me options like file filtering why ?
    -=Gearbox=-
    Central Texas
    Forever "Classic ROCK"

I rarely save photo's but here is my latest try,I would make sure you have the latest version on firefox and downthemall.

Also,here is my attempt to save an entire thread,worked for me.
    I do not have the options on my program like file filtering please help.
    -=Gearbox=-
    Central Texas
    Forever "Classic ROCK"

Thank you sooooo much for this mates!!! =D

Expert

You have to type in jpg and make sure you are logged in or you will get a php file downloaded.Also see the photos to get to where you can download all the photos in a thread,click on the paperclip,then download in the window that opens.
    I followed your steps, but i only got .php's instead of .jpg pictures. I have the latest version of Firefox and downthemall, but maybe the problem is with Windows.

Can someone help me???

Platinum member

downthemall no longer works for me since its last update, doesnt seem to recognise that i'm logged in therefore wont download the files!

anyone else having this problem? any suggestions?

thank you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast