Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The GloryholePrincess' first Bukkake!

Subtle Beauty
    It's too cold! Any gloryhole places up there? I can't wait to see more of your pics on your new thread.

Infamous
    That would be a good idea. You know where to send it.

Alvinx
    Hot! The guy that organized this wanted to shoo all of the guys out so I could pee on him afterwards so I didn't get seconds even though the first squirter was ready with some more and my man was totally ready. I sucked his cock again as soon as everyone left. I am surrounded by perverts. lol

Brian1453
    There is a funny scene in one of the videos where my man realizes he wasn't taking any pictures. He was just watching me take a load of cum like the rest of the guys. He said I was having such a good time, he didn't want to distract me. I'm glad he woke up. You will be also. I think there are over 200 images.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by Subtle Beauty View Post
    If only you could move to Toronto, and plan an event there.. lol..

Loved the pics, loved your description of the event even more!
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Virgin

Hey Piper!

Just watching the clips of your bukkake and jerking my cock! You look really slutty in all the pics, especially love it when you're sucking the big black cocks!

Once again I'd love to help with the clean up and a bit of snow-balling wouln't go amiss!

I don't have any preference as to what "color" a dick is, they all feel the same but the contrast in the pics when there is a big black cock in my mouth is definitely interesting.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by stonedrose View Post
    Hey Piper!

Just watching the clips of your bukkake and jerking my cock! You look really slutty in all the pics, especially love it when you're sucking the big black cocks!

Once again I'd love to help with the clean up and a bit of snow-balling wouln't go amiss!

Virgin

wow crazy pics. u guys went nuts

I think it is going to happen again tonight. I am going to a swinger meet and greet and if I can convince a bunch of guys to do it, I am going to be a cum target again.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by metaccount View Post
    wow crazy pics. u guys went nuts

Virgin

I really need to stop logging on here and looking at your threads! I usually have some kind of task I am planning to start on but always end up jerking instead, LOL. Anyway, your bukkake shots were awesome. I'd catch a plane to the US in a heartbeat if I had the money, haha...

Tell me about it! I have the same problem because of my sex addiction. Do you think I should go get help? Not! Sex addiction? Some people call it fun.
    lol
    Don't forget to check my thread with all of the pics on it.
    "The GloryholePrincess in the Free Section"
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by FacialFan250 View Post
    I really need to stop logging on here and looking at your threads! I usually have some kind of task I am planning to start on but always end up jerking instead, LOL. Anyway, your bukkake shots were awesome. I'd catch a plane to the US in a heartbeat if I had the money, haha...

See all of my Hi Res pics on a previous post;
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...407#post379407
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...=32054&page=58
    And some more on this page forward;
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...=32054&page=85

you look wonderful

Thank you, firedude68.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by firedude68 View Post
    you look wonderful

Fine event Piper...seems you also enjoy being bound and receiving a mans seed. Such a good girl!

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast