Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The GloryholePrincess' first Bukkake!

No Bukkake because it wasn't going to pan out, guy wise and now I might not be able to arrange a decent gloryhole meeting. Only one guy has not flaked out on getting paperwork to my man. There were supposed to be more than 10 guys. At least, they enjoy the fantasy which is hot as well.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by masterchef View Post
    So, I checked out your site, and I gotta say...wow! Kinda crazy, but I think that's exactly why I get turned on by your stuff. So in short, awesome stuff!

Anyways, how're your plans for the bukkake in LA for May going? Any updates on that?
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    No Bukkake because it wasn't going to pan out, guy wise and now I might not be able to arrange a decent gloryhole meeting. Only one guy has not flaked out on getting paperwork to my man. There were supposed to be more than 10 guys. At least, they enjoy the fantasy which is hot as well.
    Piper
    Well that's a bummer. Hope things work out next time you're around in LA!

Virgin

Any chance I could talk you into a bukakke party in the northern Virginia/DC area? I was thinking that it would make for awesome kink if we used the doctor's office where I work. Drop me a PM!

The gloryhole thing is going to happen this weekend in Los Angeles. There is already an experienced Facial Forum member coming to drench me in his cum again. What do I mean by experienced? That is his cum on my face from a previous meeting.
    Quote Originally Posted by masterchef View Post
    Well that's a bummer. Hope things work out next time you're around in LA!
    Are you one of the doctors?
    I am seriously looking for a dentist chair in an office.

Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by archerst View Post
    Any chance I could talk you into a bukakke party in the northern Virginia/DC area? I was thinking that it would make for awesome kink if we used the doctor's office where I work. Drop me a PM!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good to see that is going to work out for you in LA Piper. Hope you have a great, cummy time! Thanks too for the pics. You look so damn sexy having your pretty head held while getting fed cock. And amazing as always with your beautiful face covered in cum.

This Facial Forum member really did have a good way of holding my head firmly but being really gentle also.
    I felt face-fucked at the end but not abused, just used like a street whore in a sleazy motel.

He is so shy. I say these things to turn him on and in some vain hope that he will respond on here and tell you all how dirty I am and what a difference it is from my other side. You better not cum before this weekend!!
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian1453 View Post
    Good to see that is going to work out for you in LA Piper. Hope you have a great, cummy time! Thanks too for the pics. You look so damn sexy having your pretty head held while getting fed cock. And amazing as always with your beautiful face covered in cum.

You are impressive, gloryholeprincess. Very attractive, deeply sexual, and obviously intelligent. The addition of sleaze makes for an overpowering combination. Just brilliant.

Virgin

The gloryhole thing is going to happen this weekend in Los Angeles. There is already an experienced Facial Forum member coming to drench me in his cum again. What do I mean by experienced? That is his cum on my face from a previous meeting.

Piper
    Medical director/lead physician, so I have the key card and keycodes and noone would bother us! There is no dentist chair, but there are exam tables, a surgical table with an overhead light, and lots of fun toys Drop me a line with a place to send pics if you want to check it out. We could make it a FF event.

Virgin

Piper
    Nope, just a fan wishing he could be involved with one of your shoots someday! Since I'm just a college student, I wouldn't be able to contribute too much, aside from my cock and my cum

Living as straight of a life as I have, getting involved with something like this would be akin to a dream coming true. Here's to hoping your shoot does well though!

Virgin

Can i help. Next time.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast