Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Cock....... Cumming In My Face

Virgin

Wow Dustin seeing the pics is some other thing then the vids .. Nice stuff , Tonya is amazing as well ... I wish my own GF would be into kinky stuff .
    Take care you guys are so hot .

pog

Just "self-ed" Running on my face as I type this. This thread is inspirational

Honorary life Platinum member Dustin & Tonya's Avatar
    Georgia, U.S.(The Bible Belt, Dixie, etc.) The ultimate irony... How the hell did we end up in GA?

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgette Fan View Post
    Just "self-ed" Running on my face as I type this. This thread is inspirational
    Posts like these inspire me as well! Here's the fourth one we did!
    ***If you enjoyed our pics, videos, or viewpoints on this thread let us***
    ***know by posting, or bumping our reputation.***

Lick it Up - Kiss
    March 2007 Wife/GF of the Month Pics

Our Even Sexier Platinum Section Pics & Vids

Fabulous ! Love the goggles !! Gives me ideas !!!

Wow that's so hot! I love doing that too. But do you like coming in your mouth, then spitting it back into your girlfriends mouth? That's even more kinky!

seefloyd

Who really care what other would think or label you...just do what you enjoy.

Virgin

Default Self Facial

I love to put my legs over my head and give myself a facial and I cum that way at least once a week.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin & Tonya View Post
    Posts like these inspire me as well! Here's the fourth one we did!
    Wow, totally amazing !! I myself have done it twice and good idea with goggles. Cum got into my eyes and burnt lmao Wish I could see the vid but I don't have platinum You should email it lol Well, keep up the good work, your pics def. help me lol

Virgin

I have done this lots of times....On the couch, in the bed or in the shower. Usually my aim just misses my mouth but definitely gets all over my face. It is nice and warm.
    Yesterday I actually got a soft straw after I had been jacking for a bit. I sat in the chair and scrunched up and put the straw in the head of my cock and slowly jacked to the edge and came. I sucked the straw and stroked my cock gently and sucked every drip into my mouth. I took pics of the process including my mouth full. It had been about a week too so it was full. but deleted all pics after coming down....
    A couple weeks ago the wife and i were playing around and she said wouldnt you like to slide it between my tits. I said sure would....I started sliding it between her breasts and man it was good. She would let the tip run in and out of her mouth. I was getting close and pulled out of her breasts and just got a bit over the edge and a big 2 or 3 drips of cum ran out. I asked her if she wanted me to lick it up and she said sure....I did and showed it to her before swallowing. I slid between her tits again and did it again. This time before I had a chance she told me to lick it all up. Man was I hot....Third time and fully came and we rubbed it all into her breasts and I sucked on them while she masterbated and came.....what a hot session that was!

Virgin

I know, also from another forum, that many men long to have cumshots in their face, cum in their mouth, cumswap with a girl, though not feeling gay or bisexual and not at all attracted to men. It's the taboo on homosexuality, that makes it extremely hard to find pics or movies of this. That is a pity!
    In the threesomes I did with my wife I have tasted the other man's cum on several occasions. It is hot and addicting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12