Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mac and HjSplit Answers are Here!!

Default Mac and HjSplit Answers are Here!!

This is the answer to all of your Mac and HjSplit problems.
    I received quite a few emails asking for help since Jzzr was kind enough to give me the key to the whole problem.

You need to surf with FireFox, not Safari and you need MacHacha to put them together. Both of these programs are free.

Safari downloads HjSplit files as .001.wmv , .002.wmv whereas FireFox downloads them as .001, .002 . MacHacha needs the files listed the way FireFox downloads them without the .wmv extension. When you have downloaded all of the files from one movie, double click on the .001 file and they will All automatically go together. Happy jacking and don't hurt yourself. Since I explained this to Jonze, I haven't heard from him. I hope he is ok. lol

With Safari, you run into problems when you try to rename the .002,wmv file. Firefox will solve this. Use FireFox for surfing Facial Forum.

Join Facial Forum, it is worth it!!
    You will go into an orgasmic Coma, I promise. Especially with these HjSplit files. More cum than even I could swallow.

Postscript:
    Zip files need the program StuffIt for decompression. I think it is free also.

Thanks again, Jzzr.
    Piper

Moderators, I put this in a separate thread so it could be found easily by mac users in the search engine. If this is wrong please delete.
    Last edited by gloryholeprincess; 04-22-2010 at 06:18 PM.
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Thumbs up Thanks Piper

Worked like a charm
    If you like my avatar check out my Tabetha Thread!
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=25797

If you like my posts hit the rep button

If I have posted anyone's private pictures or anything that violates FF rules please let me know and I will remove immediately!

Piper, thanks for helping out our Mac users. Sexy, smart and sweet....who knew you could get all three in the same beautiful, kinky package?

This website 'thing" is forcing the computer literacy. I'm actually enjoying it especially when I know things my man doesn't. Of course, I don't want to go too far because then he will start asking me to do more complicated things for the website. I'd rather surf and masturbate. I call it market research. "What perverted thing should I do next?"
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian1453 View Post
    Piper, thanks for helping out our Mac users. Sexy, smart and sweet....who knew you could get all three in the same beautiful, kinky package?
    Last edited by gloryholeprincess; 04-21-2010 at 10:17 PM.

For some reason it doesn't work with .wmv movies. Mpegs and AVI files are fine but when I try to open the joined .wmv it tells me it can't open it because it's not a movie file. Any advice? Anyone
    If you like my avatar check out my Tabetha Thread!
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=25797

If you like my posts hit the rep button

If I have posted anyone's private pictures or anything that violates FF rules please let me know and I will remove immediately!

Is it happening after they are joined or before? Sometimes when the movie files have a strange character or blank space, MacHacha won't join them.
    ie;
    piperNastyAdventures [uncensored].mpg.001 needs to be renamed to piperNastyAdventures.mpg.001
    I found this problem in the Pussy Bukkake movies. They are very hot and I needed to see them. lol Check them out below. Thanks for posting Rembo.
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=29796
    Piper

Quote Originally Posted by jonze View Post
    For some reason it doesn't work with .wmv movies. Mpegs and AVI files are fine but when I try to open the joined .wmv it tells me it can't open it because it's not a movie file. Any advice? Anyone

Default 2nd stage : uploading

thanks everyone for the info...
    I have videos I want to share, but I need to chop them up into smaller pieces to share here....(big files that need to be broken into several 20-ish MG pieces..) (I don't need to join them..aka MacHaca..., I need to break them up)...
    I'm on a Mac.
    What programs do I need?

Thank you in advance.... stickyJ
    Last edited by stickyJ; 08-21-2010 at 09:10 AM. Reason: more info..

"Splitting big files into smaller pieces"
    The program is called "Split & Concat". I use it to post my longer preview videos.
    I hope that helps.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by stickyJ View Post
    thanks everyone for the info...
    I have videos I want to share, but I need to chop them up into smaller pieces to share here....(big files that need to be broken into several 20-ish MG pieces..) (I don't need to join them..aka MacHaca..., I need to break them up)...
    I'm on a Mac.
    What programs do I need?

Thank you in advance.... stickyJ

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    "Splitting big files into smaller pieces"
    The program is called "Split & Concat". I use it to post my longer preview videos.
    I hope that helps.
    Piper
    Thanks for that Piper! Yes, you helped indeed!

Hey Piper (or anybody who knows),

I need a decent editing software program for Mac. My old one is apparently obsolete... (2010, and free...used to be videoconverter, now they charge $).

Anyone know of a decent free editing program for Mac 2010, or for Leopard?
    My old version of video converter keeps crashing now...

Trying to chop up videos to only cumshots for ya, but my software is dated.

Thanks in advance!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast