Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mac and HjSplit Answers are Here!!

Quote Originally Posted by jonze View Post
    For some reason it doesn't work with .wmv movies. Mpegs and AVI files are fine but when I try to open the joined .wmv it tells me it can't open it because it's not a movie file. Any advice? Anyone

Some .WMV files are just encoded differenty (I like to say "badly", but I don't want to sound too judgemental). I have the same issue. When this happens, I play the movie with VLC instead and it works. Unfortunately that means no editing, but at least you can see the clip.

Default thanks Jizzer and Piper

thanks Jizzer and Piper

The shape pointed me to this thread. Now i can finally download HJsplits, and upload my own movies that i made!!!

Now I get to take advantage of all this community has to offer! I'm so excited, im gonna jizz in my pants.

you all are the best, Thanks!!

Expert

I know your post is old, but I just found it. Try the application "Shave". It's easy to use and it should perfectly suit your purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by stickyJ View Post
    Hey Piper (or anybody who knows),

I need a decent editing software program for Mac. My old one is apparently obsolete... (2010, and free...used to be videoconverter, now they charge $).

Anyone know of a decent free editing program for Mac 2010, or for Leopard?
    My old version of video converter keeps crashing now...

Trying to chop up videos to only cumshots for ya, but my software is dated.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks piper, this was a big help. I have been messing around with other programs that didn't work out. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by KingFacial007 View Post
    thanks Jizzer and Piper
    The shape pointed me to this thread. Now i can finally download HJsplits, and upload my own movies that i made!!!
    Now I get to take advantage of all this community has to offer! I'm so excited, im gonna jizz in my pants...
    It is amazing how much is in the Plat section.
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdanger View Post
    Thanks piper, this was a big help. I have been messing around with other programs that didn't work out. Thanks again.
    You are welcome, rangerdanger.
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymousidiot View Post
    I'm having trouble opening the zipped parts of that file. How should they be combined and opened? Thanks!
    If you are trying to rejoin a bunch of Hjsplit files and the last files have a .zip ending. It usually happens when the upload goes over .015. Go to the file, right click and choose "get info". Change the name of the file there. Just delete the .zip ending.
    Piper

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    If you are trying to rejoin a bunch of Hjsplit files and the last files have a .zip ending. It usually happens when the upload goes over .015. Go to the file, right click and choose "get info". Change the name of the file there. Just delete the .zip ending.
    Piper
    That's it! Got it! Thanks so much, Piper

-rybo

Sorry folks, I know this isn't meant to be a help thread, but I bloody give up! Firefox is downloading the files as RAR, which they aren't. Christ only knows. Soooo frustrating! I'll just have to go back to my Adele pictures and imagine what the movies look like instead

Quote Originally Posted by foto View Post
    Sorry folks, I know this isn't meant to be a help thread, but I bloody give up! Firefox is downloading the files as RAR, which they aren't. Christ only knows. Soooo frustrating! I'll just have to go back to my Adele pictures and imagine what the movies look like instead
    Hey, Foto. What does the filename look like exactly?

Piper
    Last edited by elgrego; 03-17-2013 at 03:22 PM.

One of them looks like this: Adele at the Mirror Gloryhole.mpg.002 (which was a blank file with zero in it); another one was Adele at the Mirror Gloryhole.mpg.001 (which came up with an RAR file icon, but wouldn't uncompress).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast