Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Last facial?

Default Last facial?

Been topics here about peoples first facial experience, how about you last and latest?

I got a good one for about 1 hour ago, still have some cum in my hair I think? My bf has his work weekend this weekend so I've been home all day alone. It's been a really nice weather so I've been laying out in my bikini on the lawn just relaxning and reading. Kind of made me horny to see guys giving me a peak when they walked by. So when my bf came home I just jumped him in the hallway, cornered him, pulled down his pants and gave him a really aggresive blowjob. He's not really that into facials, eventhough it doesn't bother him either. But just before he was about to cum I pulled out his cock and jerked his big load all over my face, this while I finished off myself with my other hand...

Hot story.......your bf is a veeeery lucky guy!!!!!

Expert

Wow Maree, that is a great story! Complete with a happy ending! Sounds like a good time to me!

Virgin

An excellent story indeed. I think I shall go and enjoy myself now. Nice profile pic too Maree...

Hey all,
    To keep the thread moving a little bit, here's my own:

Yesterday, I was at my computer messing about. Out of the blue, my wife came into my "men den" wearing her robe, carrying a wet towel. I had to do a double take, but I think I understood where she was going when she said something to the effect of "Turn your chair around; take off your pants."

Needless to say, I shut my computer and did as I was told. She wiped my penis a bit with the towel (underwear lint is not the most appealing of substances), then dived right in and started giving me a blowjob. Very unexpected, very casually, and VERY hot. After a few minutes, she asked if I wanted to cum on her face. Holy de crap. I let her carry on with stroking and sucking for another minute or so, then couldn't hold on any longer. Stood up, taking my penis in my own hands, and came on her face.

Tissues at the ready, we paused a moment to giggle and observe the awesomeness, then cleaned up.

Truly love that woman.

Peace!
    -rybo

Expert

About a week ago. Sunday morning, lots of oral playing and then me on top of her with my cock between her tits.

I came in a random shower all over her with her screwing her eyes shut and giggling - her typical reaction.

It was a nice, homely facial

maree, that's a great story. lucky boyfriend. and lucky passers-by getting a peak of you sunbathing.. i'll be daydreaming about this everytime im out in the sun.

Thank you Maree, we are really fortunate to have you here!!!
    Just thinking about and imagening your last facial is ... just wow ...

Beginner

Damn, rybo, you're lucky, and maree's guy is lucky too.

Mine isn't anything compared to that, but it was about three months ago with my ex girlfriend who was an ex at the time. Well, there was something two months ago where I tried to cum in her open mouth with tongue out, and it didn't work out very well (she can't stick her tongue out) but that doesn't really count. Anyway, we were laying in bed watching Pushing Tin, and she started rubbing my cock, so I went after her tits. Two minutes later, the movie was paused, and she was sucking me off.

She knew I really wanted to give facials more often and always said no, but this time around she agreed, probably because she wanted me back. So I got my phone ready to "savor the moment" and when I was about to cum, I held her head close and shot a pretty large load, mostly because I hadn't cum at all earlier in the day. A shot or two missed, but the rest hit their marks. I still have the pictures from that episode, even if the picture didn't come out clear, but the blowjob pictures came out good.

The last facial I gave my gf was actually photographed and was supposed to be posted on the competition-thread. Sadly the pics are screwed somehow after I shrunk them to fit better to this forum. But th hottest facial I ever gave have to be when my gf and I had a 3sum with another guy. I came first in her face, and the other guy made her swallow all his load
    I would prefer that we both came on her face, but it's very hot the way it happened also!
    Last edited by harrycocker; 05-25-2010 at 07:49 PM.

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast