Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Last facial?

Expert

I may be the only person trying to keep this thread running, but I will do my best.

The wife/cumslut I had the house to ourselves yesterday. She dressed in a revealing t-shirt and tight booty shorts. All day, I just used her whenever I wanted. She would suck my cock or I would bend her over and take her from behind by pushing the crotch of her shorts aside. We did this for hours, just edging and edging. When I came, I absolutely drenched her face and she couldn't open her eyes.

malcev

*Verified Member* Juliette et Franklin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by malcev View Post
    I may be the only person trying to keep this thread running, but I will do my best.

The wife/cumslut I had the house to ourselves yesterday. She dressed in a revealing t-shirt and tight booty shorts. All day, I just used her whenever I wanted. She would suck my cock or I would bend her over and take her from behind by pushing the crotch of her shorts aside. We did this for hours, just edging and edging. When I came, I absolutely drenched her face and she couldn't open her eyes.

malcev
    Would love to be able to contribute, malcev. Unfortunately, not giving as many facials as I'd like these days. But thanks for keeping the thread alive!

Expert

Two days ago.

Work has been rough and stressful this week. I was getting ready to leave for the morning and my wife, the wonderful slut that she is, was getting ready to take a shower. She gave me a look and before she knew it, she was naked and on her knees with my cock in her mouth. She sucked it wonderfully for several minutes but then all the stuff at work boiled up.

I started fucking her mouth, thrusting my cock in between her lips and she took it as best she could. Then I grasped her hair and tilted her head back while I stroked my cock over her face. She looked up at me and we never broke eye contact as I jacked myself off until I exploded. I emptied my balls onto her face and tits, dripping down onto her thighs and even some over her shoulder and onto her ass.

She was covered in my sperm. It was fucking primal.

Expert

Thursday afternoon.

We had a formal lunch to attend for my work. I had bought her the suit and the bodysuit attached and OMG did she look hot. We went home afterward and she removed the jacket and vest to let me admire just how sexy she looked. She did suck me off a little, but mostly I just wanted to watch and appreciate how fuckable she looked while I stroked myself. When I came, I creamed her face largely so that we didn't get cum on her new outfit and she looked amazing.

malcev

(Pictures are from Amazon)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Within the next hour :-)

Quote Originally Posted by rolf2 View Post
    Within the next hour :-)
    12 hours later... No - this was not an April Fool's Day joke! 💧💧💧👩

Been a little while but I nailed a married MILF I met in a hotel bar the other day. Cliché I know but there you go! She was a great fuck and she could deep throat with n problems and when the time came I just unloaded all over her face, completely hosed her down, I was so proud lol. No words were exchanged on where I was going to cum it just seemed natural. She left it on and chatted to me for quite a few minutes after too. Hot stuff, looking forward to my next business trip now ;-)

Platinum member

Last night.

Was in the bathroom about to take a shower, scrolling on Reddit...came across a few freeuse facial vids. One particular Vera King vid got me going, so I finished with my shower, went into the bedroom where wifey was on the bed reading. She was in the middle of telling me about a chapter she was on and I stopped her and said: "Put down the book, and open your mouth!" Put it in her mouth, and within minutes, pulled out and absolutely soaked her face, glasses and all...
    She just smiled, looked up at me and said: "Feel better, baby?" Then went on and continued with her book...until it started getting in her eye lol...

I truly am a lucky man...

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839