Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Last facial?

About a month ago.

My wife/blowjob whore and I were on a weekend vacation for my birthday; I consider her my blowjob whore because she (really, any and every woman) is my wife on the condition that she gives blowjobs; otherwise, she would not be sucking cock.

In the morning she blew me, and I finished in her mouth. That afternoon I fucked her mouth and then finished on her face.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by crabber333 View Post
    My wife and i have been filming our facial escapades for many years now and after much research and trial and error i have finally figured out the best techniques and supplements to produce the huge loads that she loves so much ? The last 3 facials she has received have been absolutely amazing and she just adores watching the cum squirt out of my cock and the instantly warm face after a good drenching . The latest facial i edged for 5 days and the last 2 days i edged for at least 3 hrs each day, took my proven stack of semen producing supplements and drank at least a gallon of water each day , on the morning of the final event she was so excited to know that ( after the 2 previous facials) she was guaranteed to receive a truly massive facial . She was wearing an all black little bed outfit so it shows all the cum that dripped off of her face , first i sucked her clit until she came twice , then she came with me on top in missionary position and then she came 7 more times in her favorite on top position and then after a quick 5 min break i sat on the edge of the bed with her sitting on a exercise mat and looking up at me wearing glasses , i had my laptop on the bed side table playing a compilation of her best facials while she tickled my balls as i stroked my cock , when i knew i was getting close i stood directly over her so my cock was inched from her face and then for a full 12 seconds my cock started dripping and even producing small squirts , cum hit her face at least 5 times (that i could see from this angle) in those 12 seconds and she thought i was actually cumming and she started her little female moans of joy but i had to tell her it was just precum and then i asked her if she was ready for the real orgasm ejaculations which she replied "yes" "cum baby" and then i squirted 16 times that i could count with the first 10-12 being huge and basically pouring cum over her , the whole time she is moaning true bliss as her face and ( her cum slut glasses got filled up) glasses were getting totally splattered . So including the pre cum squirts she had cum hitting her face for 43 seconds , it was the longest ,most squirts ( including the pre cum i counted at least 21 times cum hit her face), biggest squirts glorious facial she has ever received . the cum was also all over her black dress and neck and started from her upper forehead to the lower part of her dress , she stood up and ran in the bathroom to admire her creation and she was all giggles and kept posing and modeling her epic facial as she was amazed at what had just happened to her and she asked me "hubby,how is it possible cum that much?" She then repeatedly said "i love it baby" and she said "thank you babe" "as she always does for some reason ( guess she forgets that i enjoyed it probably more than she did,lol ) . So anyway i hope everyone enjoys hearing about our escapades and this whole story is true and it all happened exactly as i shared with you , no BS.
    Out of curiosity what is your supplement you take?

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940