Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Last facial?

Virgin

Before I get to the story a couple of thoughts. First I've been on Arganine/Zinc now for over a month and I gotta say it works. I've experienced at least 50% more volume - maybe as much as 100% more. For the first day after cumming, there's not a noticeable difference, but waiting 3-4 days later and I really am shooting much bigger loads. It's almost like a second wind. I used to have 3-4 pumps. Now it's like I spurt 3-4 times and just when I think I'm probably done, suddenly I have 3-4 more big spurts. Sometimes the first of this second set is bigger than the initial one.

Also, I saw someone else post here somewhere that he didn't like edging because it made his cum too watery. At this point I have to agree. I edged quite a bit before this next story and it was definitely more watery and less thick and white. So, I'm going off edging.

So, last night I asked to give her a facial and she agreed. We hadn't fucked in 5 days, which is unusual, so I knew I would have a big load. We used one of my favorite positions, which I don't know if it has a name or not. She lays down on her back and I kneel near her head. I bend down and lick her clit and eat her out, using my fingers in and around her pussy. Then at random times, I sit up and shove my dick in her mouth, while still fingering her pussy. My wife has *nice* big D-cup tits - nearly double D, all natural, and a slim waist -real hour-glass. So I have two fingers in her pussy, my other hand on one big tit, and my dick crammed in her mouth. Awesome visual. One of my favs.

Once I start getting too close to cumming, I pull out and bend down to start eating her out again. We go back and forth like this for maybe 20 minutes. The great thing is that as she gets closer, she gets more aggressive with my cock. By the time she's really close to climaxing, she's gobbling me like a champ. I make her cum hard licking her clit and then it's my turn. She sucks my dick almost angrily. It doesn't take long before I'm ready to blow and I pull out and cum all over her face. She takes 4 big jizz blasts, then I get my 2nd wind and send one blast over her head onto the floor. Then a few more smaller blasts on her face. The left side of her face was drenched. I've never cum so much in my life. Literally from eye to chin and nose to ear was completely covered in cum with no dry skin exposed. It dripped down her face and onto her hair and ear. I just stared for a moment before going to grab the towel.

RM
    Last edited by randomman2; 10-22-2011 at 01:00 PM.

nice story random man! ;-)

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by randomman2 View Post
    I've been on Arganine/Zinc now for over a month and I gotta say it works.

The left side of her face was drenched. I've never cum so much in my life. Literally from eye to chin and nose to ear was completely covered in cum with no dry skin exposed.

RM
    How much/what proportions of the arganine/zinc?

And you know how it is, Pix or it didn't happen!

Virgin

4000 mg Arganine, 60mg Zinc per day.

Sorry, no pics. I know it happened, that's all that matters.

RM

Quote Originally Posted by Maree View Post
    Gonna tease you a little now Just had a threesome with my boyfriend and one of his friends. First threesome in many years now. So I am sitting her proudly, still nude and with cum from two cocks all over my neck and face.
    Hmmmmm, hard just thinking about it.....

Quote Originally Posted by randomman2 View Post
    4000 mg Arganine, 60mg Zinc per day.

Sorry, no pics. I know it happened, that's all that matters.

RM
    Man, I would be very careful with how much zinc you take.

The recommended limit is about 40 mg before you begin exhibiting signs of toxicity and possibly anemia; since it inhibits iron and copper uptake.

It's frustrating, because zinc really does help whiten my loads. It's just a very dangerous supplement.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nand View Post
    Man, I would be very careful with how much zinc you take.

The recommended limit is about 40 mg before you begin exhibiting signs of toxicity and possibly anemia; since it inhibits iron and copper uptake.
    Yikes!

Good advise, I had heard of liver damage being a possibility too, but that was if your taking over 100mg/day

Virgin

I should probably cut back then. I was just taking 1 per day as the bottle recommended. Thanks for the advice.

Banned

I like the zinc/vitamin C tablets

They usually only have 30mg zinc (more than that at a time makes me kinda queezy) and I swear by vitamin C anyway!

Where do you find these women? I've only had one do it, in the shower, and immediately after washed it off like it was battery acid. Seemed like it would be fun at the time but given the reaction it just made me feel bad. Maybe I just have overfiend jizz.

Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast