Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Last facial?

Facialnator

some nice stories in there. My last facial is on my avatar ...short story sry lol

Virgin

hot story thanks

Default Last night

Got home last night to a wonderfully prepared dinner by MYLF. Watched some TV but couldn't keep my hands off of her. She had on some very tiny pajama shorts and a tank, black in color.

Before long, my hand found it's way inside of her shorts and I started caressing her swollen pussy. MYLF has such a divine snatch, big swollen outer lips and a succulent interior, warm and moist.

For the next 25 minutes I proceeded to finger her, first one finger, but later four. Just reamed her out. Took out my cock and she got up on the couch on her hands a knees. Started giving me that delicious blowjob that only she delivers. I had my right hand still buried in her pussy then decided to take her in the bedroom, and carry on from there.

I grabbed her 9 x 6 inch dildo and put in the same position on her hands and knees sucking my cock. I reached around and shoved that big cock inside her and just carved that pussy out until she was quivering. The sight of that big cock banging in to her and her warm, wet lips on my cock had me on the edge. I jumped up, and covered her in a shower of cum that she greedily lapped at, getting every drop.

These are all really hot stories! Maree your guy is one lucky dude! Mylf your story makes me want to join in on the fun!

SlamminSammy

Quote Originally Posted by Maree View Post
    Been topics here about peoples first facial experience, how about you last and latest?

I got a good one for about 1 hour ago, still have some cum in my hair I think? My bf has his work weekend this weekend so I've been home all day alone. It's been a really nice weather so I've been laying out in my bikini on the lawn just relaxning and reading. Kind of made me horny to see guys giving me a peak when they walked by. So when my bf came home I just jumped him in the hallway, cornered him, pulled down his pants and gave him a really aggresive blowjob. He's not really that into facials, eventhough it doesn't bother him either. But just before he was about to cum I pulled out his cock and jerked his big load all over my face, this while I finished off myself with my other hand...
    That's hot! Unfortunately, the last facial I gave was 2 months ago today, but it was a goody. A woman I've known for a couple of years that had never received a facial before was very curious from me always talking about them so I saved up a 25-day load for her & it was spectacular! I shot 7 ropes, didn't miss her face once, covered both of her eyes shut & she loved it! She had agreed to let me take a pic of it to post on here, but she chickened out afterwards.

Expert

For me it was about 2 weeks ago, and not a special facial. See, I'm getting sex about twice weekly, so there's no time to build a really good load. So after some great oral and fucking last night, I simply jacked off into her open mouth. (We had phone sex the night before that, so 24 hours is not enough time for me to build a decent load; I'm not as young as I used to be!)

Well, I do have a couple of extended trips coming up, and I plan to give facials when I return.

Virgin

About 3 weeks ago, the girl I was seeing at the (sadly no longer) hurt her back in work, I've done a lot of massage professionally so I said I would take a look upon returning from my week away. I fixed her back and things got more heated as she said thanks by sliding my dick out and resting it on her head as she "examined" by balls, telling me she wanted the weeks cum on her face, and was willing to work for it! she sucked me slowly as I had a little think about how I wanted to take her, finally gambling on a possibly mood killing anal request, first time id asked as I knew she had tried once b4 with a previous guy and disliked it. However much to my surprise she agreed, and after a lot of warming up i managed to go from just the tip, to half way, to balls deep building the pace, her ass was like a vice! and though I tend to struggle to cum from the penetrative sex it was only 20 minutes before i had a huge urge to cum, knowing that she wanted it though I made her wait a little longer by slowing right down and edging very slowly, at first it was hard not to go for it and just give her a half load but she started telling me how full she felt and like my dick wasn't going to end and that at this pace she could enjoy it a little so I kept it going for awhile longer getting to a point of orgasm and backing off until pulled out and stroked out a very heavy white load on her face that hung off her eyelid and from her nose to below her open mouth. It wasn't my biggest load but she claimed it was her's after cleaning up and she tended to be very honest so I was fairly pleased.
    Sorry for the long post, but writing this down makes the memory much more vivid next time I choose to recall it. Too say sorry here is her ass for you
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg A.jpg (43.6 KB, 1651 views)
    Last edited by load; 05-31-2010 at 12:10 AM.

Virgin

great stories

Default This past weekend

My girl and I had already fucked twice on Saturday and once on Sunday morning, all 3 were internal cumshots at her request or due to her irresistible pussy squeezing. Then Sunday it seemed some bad stuff was going down in her life so she was upset and we just slept with no sex. Monday morning she got a call that told her everything was okay and so it was on again

We kissed intensely a lot, she sucked my cock to rock-hardness as I lay back, until she climbed on top of me. I squeezed her DD tits hard (as she likes), bit and sucked on her nipples as I thrust upwards while she rode me to orgasm. I think there was some deep missionary in there too, but what really got me was banging her from behind. She has a phenomenal ass that guys on the street drop their jaws over, and she was wearing a tight tank top that accentuated how far out her hips go. I pulled out and stopped as I was about to cum, wanting her to have more pleasure. But she told me she was good, and in fact a bit worn out from her orgasm. I was so close to cumming before I could feel it practically overloading my balls and shaft.

She wanted me to cum on her. I told her I was going to cum all over her face and tits, so she obligingly laid back and pulled her tank top aside (thankfully it's a very stretchy material). The effect pushed up her big milky white tits with huge areolae staring up at me, as she lazily looked up at me in her post-orgasmic haze and asked me to cum on her. I stroked my cock, still greased up with her pussy juice, and marveled at her beautiful panting face and heaving chest. In less than a minute I started shooting my built-up load on her. Three long huge spurts blasted her tits, then I aimed my cock up a bit and got another four good ones on her face. The last few drops fell on her neck and the bed. She looked gorgeous and happy.

I let my bf cum all over my face just a few hours ago.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast