Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Last facial?

*Verified Member* Juliette et Franklin's Avatar

Gonna be a quick one tonight. After a full day of teasing each other by text, Juliette and I got busy at bedtime. She got off on her rabbit while I sucked on her titties. That was totally hot! I then knelt over her and jerked a big load onto her beautiful lips. The first shot went across her chin and down the side of her face. The rest then poured out onto her lips in several gooey spurts, trailing down the opposite cheek. It was a terrific sight!

Beginner

I don't have anything to add to this thread, other than the fact that I originally read it as "last facial ever" rather than "most recent facial". Kind of morbid if you think about it that way, isn't it?

Lewisifer

Default bathroom facial

I just had the luck last night to have had an awesome stranger / bathroom blowjob from a hot 30 year old woman. Something like this hasn't happened to me in over 20 years, but the woman, who i had been talking with briefly followed me into the bathroom while i was going. i was at a younger person party after some art shows. she stood and watched me finish and i just smiled at her. then she just pounced on me with my cock still hanging out and we made out all over the bathroom, and into the bathtub/shower. and we turned it on and let the water flow all over us - her face was beautiful all wet... her long brown hair came to her waist, and she had big red lips with lipstick and giant pretty eyes and fair skin. someone came in while we were in the shower and we acted cool.. they left and she threw down a towel to the floor and got on her knees and started giving me the most aggressive blowjob i have had since i was a young man. she was really good and made lots of eye contact and spit a lot on my shaft - i could tell she was used to doing what guys liked. i was in heaven... and i worked up the nerve to ask her if i could rub my cock on her face and give her a facial, and she nodded without saying anything. she sat back and let me rub my cock up and down and all over her pretty face, i put my balls on her cheeks and dabbled some pre-cum on her forehead, and playfully slapped her with it. then she took me back into her mouth for the home stretch, i told her i was ready and she leaned back again, and i planted a really thick load on her cheek, nose, and mouth.. i was a little embarrassed that the volume was pretty small (i had just jerked off that day looking at picks on FF!) she immediately got up and washed her face... and then we left the bathroom and didn't talk at all again. I didn't know i could ever be that lucky! I wish i had better writing skills to better describe the scene, but just sharing it with you guys is pretty great.

Expert

hope you get more of those and share them with us great story

Last Friday, I had a first date with a girl I met on OKC. We had chatted on their message system, on text, and on the phone. We talked for hours on the phone.

I arrive at her apartment and give her a gift: a four pack of ginger beer. As I pour the beer into the glasses, she mentions she enjoys whiskey. I add whiskey to each. My nerves gave me a heavy hand. We got very drunk, very fast. Our plans of going to a bar were scrapped; we just decided to finish the ginger beers with whiskey.

After drinking and talking for hours, we head to bed. It had been arranged I'd sleep there since I was traveling the next day. She lights candles and gets onto the bed. I lay down next to her and immediately kiss her. Within ten minutes she is topless. Within thirty she is sucking my cock. She sucks my cock. And sucks my cock. Whiskey is presenting a formidable foe.

She tells me she's a cumslut - she loves cum either in her pussy or in her mouth - during our encounter. Previously in the evening we'd had a discussion how woman are REALLY bothered if they can't make a man cum. The spirit of the dialogue overshadows the two hours of the various angles we attempt as she blows. Finally, after two hours, in a last ditch effort, I ask if I can cum on her face. She readily agrees. I kneel over her and after what was probably five minutes, I cum and drop loads on her face. Halfway through the orgasm I stick my spurting cock into her eager mouth.

That was the first of two blowjobs that night. She gave me a third in the morning.

Same OKCgirl as my above post; she and I are casually dating.

I wake up wild horny. I begin texting her: she is running errands all day and I doing some work, but we I'm going to drive down as soon as I can. The time is arranged. A shower is taken. The drive is made. I arrive around two pm. My cock started to swell as I drove down the exit ramp.

Normally, I would have masturbated, but I've never had a cum junkie before: I save every drop for her.

I park behind her building, and she meets me at the door. In her apartment, we kiss and move to her bedroom. She drops to her knees. Fellating ensues as I intermittently passively watch her suck my cock as I sit on the bed or stand and fuck her throat. She doesn't know if I'm going to blow in her mouth or on her face, and I don't either. I decide it's time to cum. I order her onto the bed. I put enough pillows for the perfect facial angle (45 degree). I straddle her. She sucks me some more before I pull out and jerk while ordering her to keep her mouth open; she prefers the cum in her mouth so nothing is wasted. I cum. I jerk ropes all over her face and some into her mouth.

A few hours later she gives me a blowjob. We go out to dinner and hookah, and before I have to leave, she gives me one last blowjob. During the last blowjob, I force her head down so her lips are touching the base of my cock: she has seven inches of hard cock in her mouth and down her throat. She's remarks with pride that's the deepest she's taken my cock.

Default Not quite the facial I wanted to give, but good enough... for now!!!

I have recently begun dating a woman I have known for over 20 years. I am 38, and she is 40. She has a son, almost a teenager.
    The relationship began from her doing research on me on the internet. She texted me saying hello, I said "Who is this?"she told me,
    and I said Im going to have to see a picture to be sure. She sent a pic, and it confirmed it was her. My brothers used to work with
    her mother at a video store (Ha remember video stores). One brother even went to her prom as her date.

Later she tells me that she has always liked me, but didn't know how to approach me. Especially since she has a child. She also tells
    me that she has been having dreams about me. 2 in the past few weeks, and one that was on my birthday, and she didn't even know
    when my birthday was. The dreams are the both of us are at a party, and we quietly sneak away to another room, and I ravage her!!!
    Those are her words exactly. So over the next 4 hours we are now sexting each other and asking questions about what we like to do,
    and fantasies in which we have and have not done.

The next night she comes over, and the first thing that we do is begin to kiss and caress. Romance is dead huh??? ha ha. So things
    get hotter and hotter, and we go to the bedroom, after we get naked in my living room. Needless to say it was a 3 hour long love
    making event. I swear, I have never been so on my game. I was joking with a friend and said that not only did I bring my A game. I
    brought my A++ game. I gave oral first, she gave oral second, we did several positions, it was incredible!!! She even said into my ear
    "You are fucking my brains out". This session did not end in a facial, but last night I gave her one. Though not quite the facial I wanted
    to give, but good enough... for now!!! She leaned over after I pulled out of her very wet pussy. I was doing Doggie, and it seems to be
    hard for her to turnaround in time. This time I pulled out 10 seconds before I though I was about to cum. As I cum, she turns her cheek
    and yells, WOW, its really hot!!! most of the cum stayed on her face (left cheek), a little on the hardwood flooring, which I cleaned up
    after she left. She wanted to kiss me after, but I kissed the right cheek, and she giggled, your gonna kiss me know??, this woman is
    awesome. I tell her alot, Who'da Thunk??? She is wilder than I would have thought, seems to be the perfect woman for me. We have
    69'ed, and her pussy in the exact perfect position for my tongue. She has also swallowed my cum, and I have asked her about taking
    pictures or movies, she said Oh Yeah, you wanna do that??? in a real sexy voice. Man, the stars have aligned, I think I am in heaven.

K

Expert

The wife and I got away for a couple of days alone, spending them in a B&B. Of course, along with the rest and relaxation, there was plenty of sex. The bed had a wrought iron headboard. Usually once I enter her, we are destined to finish that way because neither of us want to stop. This time, she and I had the will power to stop fucking long enough that I strapped her wrists over her head to the headboard with my belt. After fucking her, I was close and it only took a minute before I was spraying cum on her face. She looked amazing with cum from her mouth to her forehead and even some on her tits.

Malcev

Quote Originally Posted by njdevilscores View Post
    I have recently begun dating a woman I have known for over 20 years. I am 38, and she is 40. She has a son, almost a teenager. The relationship began from her doing research on me on the internet. She texted me saying hello, I said "Who is this?"she told me, and I said Im going to have to see a picture to be sure. She sent a pic, and it confirmed it was her. My brothers used to work with her mother at a video store (Ha remember video stores). One brother even went to her prom as her date. Later she tells me that she has always liked me, but didn't know how to approach me. Especially since she has a child. She also tells me that she has been having dreams about me. 2 in the past few weeks, and one that was on my birthday, and she didn't even know when my birthday was. The dreams are the both of us are at a party, and we quietly sneak away to another room, and I ravage her!!! Those are her words exactly. So over the next 4 hours we are now sexting each other and asking questions about what we like to do, and fantasies in which we have and have not done. The next night she comes over, and the first thing that we do is begin to kiss and caress. Romance is dead huh??? ha ha. So things get hotter and hotter, and we go to the bedroom, after we get naked in my living room. Needless to say it was a 3 hour long love making event. I swear, I have never been so on my game. I was joking with a friend and said that not only did I bring my A game. I brought my A++ game. I gave oral first, she gave oral second, we did several positions, it was incredible!!! She even said into my ear "You are fucking my brains out". This session did not end in a facial, but last night I gave her one. Though not quite the facial I wanted to give, but good enough... for now!!! She leaned over after I pulled out of her very wet pussy. I was doing Doggie, and it seems to be hard for her to turnaround in time. This time I pulled out 10 seconds before I though I was about to cum. As I cum, she turns her cheek and yells, WOW, its really hot!!! most of the cum stayed on her face (left cheek), a little on the hardwood flooring, which I cleaned up after she left. She wanted to kiss me after, but I kissed the right cheek, and she giggled, your gonna kiss me know??, this woman is awesome. I tell her alot, Who'da Thunk??? She is wilder than I would have thought, seems to be the perfect woman for me. We have 69'ed, and her pussy in the exact perfect position for my tongue. She has also swallowed my cum, and I have asked her about taking pictures or movies, she said Oh Yeah, you wanna do that??? in a real sexy voice. Man, the stars have aligned, I think I am in heaven. K
    ​Hot story - but cute too Hope it works out for you guys!

Yesterday my gf came home from a tent camp. She works there every summer for about two weeks. We live in a flat share with an other roomate - (no it is not going to become a threesome story ^^). So - these are the basic facts ^^.
    As I already told my gf came home - ofcourse I made all this boyfriend stuff I cooked her a dinner, helped her with her suitcases, and we talked about her camp.
    After about two hours sitting together our roomate said, she has to go out because she has to do something at the university.
    After she left, me and my gf were still sitting in our living room for some minutes, until I said that I made her also a dessert and that I'm going to the kitchen to get it.
    I stood up and she said: "no"
    My face was like: hm, what? o.O
    and she said again: "no" - "it is not the dessert you want"
    me: "what what what?!"
    "if I know you you saved your cum for the last two weeks just for today" she said
    "don't waste the time, cum on my face"
    I would have to lie, when I would say I wasn't thinking about that, but 'unfortunately' I upgraded to platinum here some weeks before...so I wasn't able to save that much...if you know what I mean ;D
    but of course that couldn't stop me, without anymore talking I pulled off my pants, she grabbed my dick and gave my a nice handjob, after some minutes she went down on her knees and said: "do it"
    ...and I did it.
    I took my dick and rubbed it on her face, told her that I'm going to cum on her face.

I came on her right eye and a lot all around her nose - I normally cum a bit more, but it was still more than I expected
    She was sitting about 2 minutes in front of me with all that cum on her face, she laughed and said, while whipping off the cum with a towel: "later tonight I want to be fucked"
    I don't have to tell you how hot this was for me

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast