Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Last facial?

U should show it next time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by suziebloo View Post
    I let my bf cum all over my face just a few hours ago.
    well! happy for you!
    last some day it makes… the next one this evening!

Default 3 weeks ago

About 4 weeks ago, my girl (now ex) was feeling pretty frisky. We had a few sazeracs (best drink ever) after dinner and made our way into the bedroom.

We liked to talk about what turns us on and she already knew that I loved facials, and I knew that she loved getting them, as I had cum on her face several times already. She had already told me that she had taken pics and vids with other guys, which turned me on a lot (sadly, ALL the pics we took were deleted from her camera before I could transfer them). She even told me that one time a guy asked her to talk with one of HIS friends over the phone while he fucked her so that his friend could hear and jerk off to it. Pretty hot stuff!

Anyway, she wasn't into vagina sex that night, nor was she into anal (she liked both and I frequently bent her over). She was into some masturbation and seriously dirty talk (which we did all the time). She was always saying things like, "Fuck me with that big thick cock" or "Do like fuckin me in the ass?" Again, pretty hot stuff.

We got to talking about facials (of course) and why I liked them so much. I said cause it makes her even more beautiful and it's very erotic and intimate, which she agreed. I told her that one of my fantasies was to fuck her missionary, cum on her face, then turn her over, put a vibrator in her pussy and I would fuck her in the ass so that she would be double penetrated. Then I would come over her face AGAIN, dowsing her in my jizz. This turned her on SOOO much that she started moaning and rockin against me.

We started talking about sexual words, and I said that I wanted to call her something but didn't know how she'd react. She leaned in and whispered, I've been called everything, and I love it. It's get me off so much." This made me even harder, cause what guy doesn't want that kind of freedom in bed with his woman?

I asked, "What have you been called?" to which she replied, "What do you want to call me?"

"Are you a cumslut, baby?"

She purred back into my ear, "Oh god, baby, I'm such a fuckin cumslut, I love it all over me. I love it when you drop a big fat load all over my tits and then on my face.

Of course I was writhing at this point, and said, "Oh yeah? Are you a cumwhore?" Are you my little cumslut honey?"

"I'm such a fuckin cumwhore, I'm such a cumslut, baby. And I want your hot, thick load all over my face tonight."

I started jerking off even harder while she rubbed herself and my balls at the same time. She kept saying it over and over too, like a mantra, and every time she said it it got hotter and louder.

"I'm a filthy little cumslut, such a dirty cumwhore. Give me your load all over my face baby, I want to feel your load dripping down my face and lips and chin onto my tits."

"Are you my fuckin whore, sweetie? Do you like it when I fuck you in the ass and then dump a huge load all over your fuckin face?"

"Oh my god , baby, I fucking love it!!! I want your cum, I want your cum all over, I want your fuckin load all over me!"

I straddled her face and said, "Stick your tongue out and smile! Do you want my fuckin load on your face?"

"I fuckin want it now, blast your cum all over!"

I fuckin erupted. Shot after shot came out, and I cum pretty thick too. None of it got in her nose on in her hair, but just perfect all over her face and eyes and mouth. She yelled out, "Oh fuck, it's so hot and thick! I'm fuckin cummmminggggg....!!!" And her body arched beneath me as I blew my cum all over her. At least 5-6 ropes streamed across her, then some more came out and dripped into her open mouth, which she licked right up.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck" I kept saying, my body exhausted and my mind completed hazy with my orgasm.

"Wow, I just...I can't....what...?" She said under her breathe, her body still twitching all over the place from her orgasm.

"Holy fuck, babe, that was like the hottest orgasm ever. You are absolutely COVERED in cum."

"Heh, I know. That was sooooooo good."

We laughed for a bit and then she got up to wash her face. I walked with her to the bathroom, where we both stood in front of the mirror to observe the masterpiece that we had both created. We both laughed again when we saw it, she smiled at me, and then closed the door. I went back to bed as the happiest man in the world.

pineapple~jizz

Quote Originally Posted by Maree View Post
    Been topics here about peoples first facial experience, how about you last and latest?

I got a good one for about 1 hour ago, still have some cum in my hair I think? My bf has his work weekend this weekend so I've been home all day alone. It's been a really nice weather so I've been laying out in my bikini on the lawn just relaxning and reading. Kind of made me horny to see guys giving me a peak when they walked by. So when my bf came home I just jumped him in the hallway, cornered him, pulled down his pants and gave him a really aggresive blowjob. He's not really that into facials, eventhough it doesn't bother him either. But just before he was about to cum I pulled out his cock and jerked his big load all over my face, this while I finished off myself with my other hand...
    you NEED to join me on msn...in Scotland...in my life...in my flat!

So perfect. great story!

Default Positive Attention

Maree,
    That was a VERY hot story. Your bf is a very lucky man and you, my dear, are a very fun woman! Amazing what a little positive attention will do for a girl.

* Verified Member *

Very HAWT!!!

* Verified Member *

Quote Originally Posted by powder001 View Post

"Are you a cumslut, baby?"
    Something about calling my girl a cumslut during sex that drives us both wild! I love it!

Since I'm replying, I might as well share my last facial experience.

I had been out of town for a few days on a golf trip, sharing a room with my brother in law. Needless to say, I didnt get any chances to relieve myself, so I had all three days saved up.

Meanwhile, we had just ordered the Liberator's Wedge/Ramp combo, and it showed up at home while I was away.

When I got home, we barely talked, and went straight for our sexy new toys! I'm not much for story telling, but the last position we were in was with the wedge, very similar to the pics shown below. Her body was in such a smokin hot position like that, with her face down low, I couldnt help but stand up over her and blast her face from above! My god was it ever hot, and was there ever a lot of cum! She doesnt much like it in the eyes, but I managed to glue both of them shut, so I had to carefully guide her to the bathroom to clean up after!

Moral of the story: get a liberator! Oh yeah... and facials are fucking awesome!
    Attached Images Attached Images

My last facial was this morning. My boyfriend was sleeping over and we had sex this morning. We both sleep in the nude and I woke up seeing his cock rock hard and he was still sleeping! I woke him up with my lips wrapped around his cock. I didn't make him cum then, but he fucked me and I came almost instantly. We then got in the shower together and I finished the job on my knees.

Banned

very hot Katie! good girl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Katie69 View Post
    My last facial was this morning. My boyfriend was sleeping over and we had sex this morning. We both sleep in the nude and I woke up seeing his cock rock hard and he was still sleeping! I woke him up with my lips wrapped around his cock. I didn't make him cum then, but he fucked me and I came almost instantly. We then got in the shower together and I finished the job on my knees.

Default My Latest, Greatest Facial

Quote Originally Posted by Maree View Post
    Been topics here about peoples first facial experience, how about you last and latest?
    A couple days ago I was on my way to visit my bf. It's a short drive and I was running behind because of work. The phone rang. It was my very hot, very horny bf wondering how long I would be. He was checked in and waiting for me, hard-on in one hand, tequila in another. My thoughts immediately led to the amazing ass reaming that tequila usually brings me, but his thoughts were elsewhere today. He wanted me there, on my knees, licking his balls and jerking him off. I drove faster.

When I arrived at the room, there was a big smile and a giant hard on waiting for me. Mmmmmmmmm........lick. Before I knew it, there was a hot wet tongue down my throat and a cock in my hand. He pulled away a moment and led me over to the open window. (He likes the lighting.) I fell down to my knees and said hello to my favorite cock the only way I know how, with a nice licking. I pulled back, looked up and smiled into the intent face of my bf. "Lover, your cock is buzzing." I said. He grinned and said "Reach around and use the vibrator on me. I need the camera." Oh my!!

I reached around to find a buzzing vibrator firmly planted in his ass. As I slid it in and out a few times, I heard that moan letting me know I was doing it right. I licked my hand and firmly grasped his hard shaft, slowly pulling on it. The final treat was there in front of my eyes. I leaned forward and gave a big, wet lick to his freshly shaven balls. I love the taste of my lover's skin and his balls taste uniquely of him. They were already high and tight. Primed and ready to go indeed.

I stroked and licked and probed, wishing only that I had a third hand to grab that tight ass. I decided to switch hands for a more optimum experience and with another lick of my hand, I had his cock back in my grasp. Oh yes....this was much better! My lover began to quiver and I knew we were only moments away from the big show. He let out a deep moan and began to shoot hot streams of jizz onto my face. Over and over I was slathered in salty, white cum. His load just kept cumming and cumming. I could hardly believe it! My entire face was washed in cum. It ran down the sides of my face, down my neck and soaked into my shirt. I looked up and smiled into my lover's eyes and the salty, rich taste of him poured into my mouth. Yummy!!

He makes me a very happy CumBunny indeed!!! If you ask him nicely, he may even share his pictures.

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast