Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Thread: Last facial?

Expert

Not my last facial, but my next facial . . . .

My cum whore wife wore a t-shirt to bed last night with the words "Your Slut" on it. I had told her if she wore it, she was giving me permission to wake her with a cum facial.

So, in about fifteen minutes, I am going to wake my wife for the day.

malcev

Quote Originally Posted by malcev View Post
    Not my last facial, but my next facial . . . .

My cum whore wife wore a t-shirt to bed last night with the words "Your Slut" on it. I had told her if she wore it, she was giving me permission to wake her with a cum facial.

So, in about fifteen minutes, I am going to wake my wife for the day.

malcev
    Excellent, please let us see the aftermath!
    Feel free to share, use and repost my stuff!

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by jmacross View Post
    Excellent, please let us see the aftermath!
    Hopefully soon. She is a little shy because she works in education, but she has expressed some interest.

malcev

Quote Originally Posted by malcev View Post
    Hopefully soon. She is a little shy because she works in education, but she has expressed some interest.

malcev
    Those are great news, looking forward for your update!
    Feel free to share, use and repost my stuff!

Beginner

Not my last facial, but anticipating my next one.

My wife doesn’t take facials often and in reality doesn’t like them much (I’ve detailed the times we have done this earlier in the thread) but…

We do have an agreement that if she forgets to take her birth control, that I get to cum on her face for a week. You’ll never forget what she told me yesterday!

Expert

The wife and I haven't had much alone time for the last couple of weeks. With the house to ourselves this past weekend, we got down and dirty pretty fast. She was riding me and could tell I was close. She leaned in and whispered "Save it for my face." At the end, she got on her knees and jacked me off onto her face. It was fucking hot.

Beginner

Last facial, i gave you my cum
    but the very next day, you gave it away...

Red face

He and I managed to carve out some "us" time tonight, and I wanted to share because it was a pretty unique experience...

We managed to get the house to ourselves, locked the dogs downstairs, I'd picked out something saucy to wear. We had a great time, lots of fun fooling around for the first time in ages. All tongues and fingers.

I wanted to make it special. I don't often take him on my face because I'm not often in the mood, and even when I am, it often isn't very practical. Can't mess up my hair, or I have somewhere I need to be, or I just can't face the clean up. I know he wants to do it more often than we get to do it.

Well anyway, tonight I was into it, and I knew he would be too. We're getting serious, he's inside me, on top, we're both getting pretty close. I run my hand up the back of his head through his hair, take hold of him, and bring him close to me. I try to be all stern. "Don't come inside me." He pulls back a little, still fucking me, but more slowly, and he asks why. "Because I want every drop of your hot cum on my face".

Which was a bit too much for him. He loses control and immediately, and I mean IMMEDIATELY, comes inside me, fumbles to pull out, vaguely lunges at me, and shoots pretty much everywhere except on my face.

He collapses onto me, with awkward apologies, we're both half crying with laughter... haha, worse things have happened, oh well. I lick him clean, as a conciliatory gesture... he thinks that's hot, I think it's a bit gross... and then we both have to strip the sheets and pillow cases and throw everything in the laundry because honestly we can't even find all the places he hit.

So there we go. My last intended facial, just didn't quite happen the way I imagined. And now I'm here looking at pictures. "Here's what you could have won" lol.

CJx

Expert

Yesterday under the shower. We haven't had much alone time and we were a little frisky. After she rubbed her ass against me, I told her I was going to bathe her face in sperm. I didn't feel like being subtle at all. She ended up on her knees and jacked me off mostly onto her mouth.

malcev

Expert

Yesterday morning. I had gotten ready for work, but the wife had the day off. Due to warmer weather, she had slept in only a shirt of mine. Giving her a kiss before I left, I felt her nice tits through the shirt and suddenly couldn't stand it. I unbuttoned the shirt and had her kneel on the kitchen floor. I covered her face and tits and it was dripping down her naked body when I was done.

malcev

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast