Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Last facial?

Beginner

Last facial I gave my wife was in the shower, 18 months ago.

Read this thread earlier and thought mmmmm, 2 months for me too long ago. So I rang up some classy ladies I know and can now say I am current in facialing again.

42 yr old MILF, likes a bit of gagging and although not to keen on the facials she takes it like a champ. Happy days......

Last was over the weekend.

Default Odd

Ya know, given the topic of this thread I'm surprised it's not updated on an hourly basis! I'd update it every day if I had a girlfriend/wife who was into facials. In fact, I'd probably have her write a few of the stories to get it from a woman's perspective!

Well the last facial I gave my girlfriend was like two months ago. We went away for the weekend to a cottage, and she let me give her a nice facial, and I got it on video too

reading thru all these threads makes me realize something...i need a gf

It's been awhile since I've given a facial. Most of the girls I've been dating the past year love to swallow. I would say around November. I need to catch up. ;P

last weekend. we hadnt had sex in about two weeks. she was on top of me. my dick was in her ass so she was really getting off. we hadnt done anal since as far as i could remember, at least a year.

as she was about to cum she asked me not to cum inside her and where i wanted to shoot my load. i said i am gonna cum on your face.

after she came i got on top of her to fuck her some more, it didnt take long and i shot a huge load all over her face.

wish i had pics

Expert

Default This morning...

...really nice and relaxed. So easy. After a brought her a cup of tea and toast in bed she just let me climb aboard (fair exchange is no robbery, right?).

Firstly, I slap my cock all over her face to get it really hard. Then she obligingly sticks her willing tongue out for me to rub my nob against (LOVE this). Then it's mixture of blow-job and wanking with her massaging my balls. But here's the thing. She gets chatty (I know this seems hard to believe, but it's true - it's her period and I guess she's not actually feeling very sexual but just doing this to please me - but I also guess she's thinking about stuff too. Women, they're gorgeous and fantastic but who can figure them? Anyway, I'm not complaining). So she starts to ask about all sorts of things - what we're doing the rest of the day, what she should do about some problem at work next week and so on, all the time, absent mindedly flicking her tongue around my cock. I'm loving this. Usually, it's just a race to the finish post - there never seems to be enough time (sad, but true). But this morning, I can build myself up and pull away, several times. Eventually, she says, "I bet you've got loads of cum for my face" and that's pretty much that. I'm right on the edge and that tips me over. A few strokes more and the cum starts flying. First one up and over the left eye and into the hair (and a bit beyond). The rest, all over her face, a bit in her mouth. I love rubbing my cock on her face after I cum and she lies there like a trouper looking like a dream with my sperm all over her face. What a gal!

Dick

PS My cock has felt really lovely all day!

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by fulldick1000 View Post
    ...really nice and relaxed. So easy. After a brought her a cup of tea and toast in bed she just let me climb aboard (fair exchange is no robbery, right?).

Firstly, I slap my cock all over her face to get it really hard. Then she obligingly sticks her willing tongue out for me to rub my nob against (LOVE this). Then it's mixture of blow-job and wanking with her massaging my balls. But here's the thing. She gets chatty (I know this seems hard to believe, but it's true - it's her period and I guess she's not actually feeling very sexual but just doing this to please me - but I also guess she's thinking about stuff too. Women, they're gorgeous and fantastic but who can figure them? Anyway, I'm not complaining). So she starts to ask about all sorts of things - what we're doing the rest of the day, what she should do about some problem at work next week and so on, all the time, absent mindedly flicking her tongue around my cock. I'm loving this. Usually, it's just a race to the finish post - there never seems to be enough time (sad, but true). But this morning, I can build myself up and pull away, several times. Eventually, she says, "I bet you've got loads of cum for my face" and that's pretty much that. I'm right on the edge and that tips me over. A few strokes more and the cum starts flying. First one up and over the left eye and into the hair (and a bit beyond). The rest, all over her face, a bit in her mouth. I love rubbing my cock on her face after I cum and she lies there like a trouper looking like a dream with my sperm all over her face. What a gal!

Dick

PS My cock has felt really lovely all day!
    Wow, very hot story! Thx.

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast