View Poll Results: Its voting time

Voters
704. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: June 2010's Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Default June 2010's Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Here we go for June 2010 be the first to get your pictures in.........

We will give away 3 free months access to the platinum section every month to the poster who posts the best cum covered wife or girlfriend or even neighbour to this sections thread. We also give 2 months access to the second place winner, and 1 months access to the third place winner.

Also, there will be a special prize award to any lovely lady that's shows off her facial pride whilst supporting the 2010 World Cup, by either kitting herself out with clothing/flags that supports their national footballing team....cracking stuff !!!!

PLEASE ALSO REFER TO NEW RULE NR. 5 WHICH WILL NOW APPLY TO ALL FUTURE COMPETITIONS.

Rules are simple, enter your own cum covered wifes picture or pictures by the 30th June 2010 and we will then place the pictures open to a vote for all, At the end of that the winners will be announced and given platinum status for free..........

Also, I will select a worthy poster who doesn't win a place who in my opinion deserves access to the platinum section on me, for 1 month...

Rules/guidlines for posts
    1. The picture must be yours, or you have permission it must not be pinched off the net. If you post pics that are not yours & you get caught doing so, you're facing a permanent ban from ff.net (so youve been warned).
    2. Watermarking : We strongly suggest a discreet but identifiable watermark on your entries. Please refer to the following thread which contains all that you need to know about watermarking.
    3. Verification : Please refer to the following thread which contains all that you need to know about verification
    4. We reserve the right to remove entries and subsequently ban members whom we feel are either trying to cheat the verification process or where we suspect that they do not have the consent to post the individual featured in the photo's provided.
    5. Those members who win the 1st, 2nd & 3rd place prizes this month will not be eligible to re-enter future competitions until their 'free awards' have expired (i.e if you win 3 months, you have to wait a further 3 months before re-entering the competition again)
    6. The Model must be over 18
    7. The picture should be a facial or near as, (cum on tits a bonus in my view lol)
    8. Faces can be partially obscured to hide identity if necessary
    9. It must be posted by the 30th June 2010 prior to the voting starting.
    10. Open to Amateurs and Pro Am's theres no holes barred fat thin what ever your all welcome.
    So come on guys and girls become the monthly face of the forum and get free entry into the platinum section. If your already in the platinum section you know how good it is and get an extra month or more to show off to the rest, if you are already a platinum member and you win you can donate your winnings to another member..... after all thats why we are here, a bond with each other......you know lol

Can I also ask that those delightful peeps who want to add more than one set of pics to their competition entry, can they please do so in the same post that you started originally, as it makes the voting process easier in terms of hyperlinks...thanks in advance

Any problems please PM me

The June 2010 edition of the Wife /Girlfirend competition begins NOW.......

Valenuk1
    Last edited by valenuk1; 06-11-2010 at 11:15 AM.

Default Let's try this....

We've been on this site for a little while.... first time we post

Hi Belinda, hope you dont mind but ive copied your post form the May 2010 competition into the June 2010 competiton (as the May comp had closed at the time you uploaded your pics) Good luck with this month though & congrats, you are now our first member to enter !

Val
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by valenuk1; 06-11-2010 at 10:22 AM.

Default June 2010 - Maybe I should not start the thread - Maybe valenuk1 is away - any takers

Maybe I am not the one to start the thread but I miss the competition already with 10 days gone - any takers? If I am bad for starting the thread sorry.

Banned

I was wondering when June was going to be posted. I haven't heard back from anyone about this and I was starting to get a little frustrated
    I have some pics I'd like to submit, but I will wait for a moderator to approve this thread, or make another one.

Thumbs up

Please guy have a little patience, don't worry the competition will be started presently, thanks for the offer of help but it is not needed.

Don't worry this will become the norm for now as we wait til voting is closed from the previous month, then announce the winners before we open the new month, therefore each month will overlap slightly.

I am sure you understand that these things have to be run by staff members in here but thanks anyway.
    Last edited by alkie; 06-10-2010 at 02:31 PM.

Virgin

Default Looking good

[You look fantastic baby

bring some more on

Banned

Thank you for the response, alkie. The wife and I are just excited to enter in the June competition. Really looking forward to it!

Sorry for the delay peeps, im really really pleased that there is just so much anticipation for the competitions...just reinforces how important and valued they are by both the admin & mod team, and more importantly...our members.

Let the June 2010 competition commence!

Val
    Last edited by alkie; 06-11-2010 at 12:15 PM.

Here's our pics for the month. We took a cruise to Alaska snapped some pics and here they are. Not the best facial (we'll post that a little later today) but it was toward the end of our trip and my balls were pretty well drained by then

here's the cumshot from the earlier set.......

such good entries this month we feel like we got lost in the shuffle so we decided to snap a few new ones today for everyone here at ff to enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by valenuk1; 07-02-2010 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Merged for voting purposes

safn1949

Wow,outstanding post guys.Thanks.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast