Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't cum with oral

Expert

Default I can't cum with oral

Well actually that is overstatement, i have finished once with oral but thats it. Usually 30 minutes and nothing, and i haven't found a woman willing to go longer 45 minutes. I let her use hands and still nothing. This was with my ex wife and with the girl i'm with now. And both provided good mouth love. Is there anything i can do to help other than just jerking off. Cause that kinda makes this girl feel like a cum tissue.

On a side note is there anyway i can take the stamina and transfer it over to just normal sex. Cause that kind of time can be useful.

Join the club. Been with this girl 4 years and haven't been able to cum from oral at all. Not for lack of effort and I feel guilty sometimes about how long she is down there. My ex was able to a time or two. The real winner was a fuck buddy. She was crazy (seriously) and would beg me to fuck her throat. One time she blew me in an adult theater and I came in her mouth. It was a complete surprise and fucking awesome. Maybe you have to up it a notch on the excitement scale? I'm just guessing on my own personal experience.

Best of luck!

Expert

my issue with oral is, most girls are just 'going through the paces' and not very good at it, or show much enjoyment from it. when it seems to be a chore, i don't enjoy it, or i feel bad about it. total cumshot buzzkill. this is usually nervous, early date blowjobs, or women who don't think much of it in general other than 'guys like it, i guess i'll do it'

the only three ways oral makes me cum are:
    -light flicking or rubbing on or by the tongue itself, light sweet gestures of the mouth for a while. occasional eye contact, smiling, mumbing, etc is also key to any of these following techniques as well.
    -crazy gonzo deepthroating and hard sucking from a woman who is into it and loving every minute of it (older women, in my experience) cheek stretching, gagging and hard sucking to the base (hard sucking on the head is too much)
    - gentle slapping of the cock on the face, or rubbing the cock all over her face- either by me or by her (happens when they are into it)

otherwise, standard 'oral' as we know it is basically useless on me. so don't feel bad.
    Last edited by nematode; 06-23-2010 at 02:06 AM.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by gobison View Post
    One time she blew me in an adult theater and I came in her mouth. It was a complete surprise and fucking awesome.
    Actually thats kinda funny, the one instance i came during oral was sitting in a movie theater.

But no these 2 ladies i mention are pretty much into it at least on my scale. The one i'm with now is basically begging me to "paint the canvas".

Virgin

its because it feels so good you dont want it to end, happens to me sometimes too

Expert

In my case what works best for me is that instead of letting the woman do the job, i get on top and do all the work myself.
    She lays on her back under me, and I 69 her. And usually as soon as I start fucking her mouth/throat rougher I cum.

So perhaps instead of letting a girl suck you, you should fuck her mouth/throat. Know what I mean? Set your own pace?

Offcourse it takes a bit of timing and knowing how not to hurt her throat. Especially when you get rougher.

Expert

sounds like you have DGS.

DGS= Death Grip Syndrome

You get it from jacking off too much. Loss of sensitivity from gripping your cock while masturbating. Its definitely not a real "condition" but it does describe a very real phenomenon....I know, I had it. I stopped gripping so hard when I used my hand for masturbation and got a flesh light as well...using both of these methods I was slowly able to regain that sensitivity that you need to nut while getting sucked.

Default Hmmm

I think you guys have a sensitivity issue when it comes to your penis. You probably can have sex for an extended period of time as well. It is definitely a trade off. Some men have more sensitive genitalia than others and that is just the case in some instances. It is not necessarily a problem with your partner it is probably more likely that you are not stimulated enough or rapidly enough by oral contact.

Quote Originally Posted by gobison View Post
    Join the club... Not for lack of effort and I feel guilty sometimes about how long she is down there.
    Did you ever think about telling her that you can't get off with oral instead of making her suck you off for an hour? LOL.

If you can climax during intercourse but not during oral it is unlikely it is a sensitivity issue. It might be something mental or it could just be the technique. You might try getting your woman to try different positions and angles. Sometimes just changing the angle means a lot. For example with me I can get great head from someone either kneeling in front of me or lying between my legs and I can normally go forever without cumming. But if she leans in from the side, so that the back of her head is facing my face, and cups my balls I normally pop within just a few minutes.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast