Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I can't cum with oral

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by glory_dog View Post
    sounds like you have DGS.

DGS= Death Grip Syndrome

You get it from jacking off too much. Loss of sensitivity from gripping your cock while masturbating. Its definitely not a real "condition" but it does describe a very real phenomenon....I know, I had it. I stopped gripping so hard when I used my hand for masturbation and got a flesh light as well...using both of these methods I was slowly able to regain that sensitivity that you need to nut while getting sucked.
    So if I abstain fromm beating off for a month it could be cured or do I have to go longer?

Quote Originally Posted by nematode View Post
    my issue with oral is, most girls are just 'going through the paces' and not very good at it, or show much enjoyment from it. when it seems to be a chore, i don't enjoy it, or i feel bad about it. total cumshot buzzkill. this is usually nervous, early date blowjobs, or women who don't think much of it in general other than 'guys like it, i guess i'll do it'
    That can be totally true. Or maybe they're just bad at it. I've had a few girls who seemed to be trying, but really just had no real idea of what to do other than put it in their mouth. Neither women nor men are born with oral skills. They have to learn and more importantly want to learn. There's also no set technique that works on everyone as some like things rougher or gentler or in different spots than others.

However, if overall a guy has a problem cumming there may be another issue. Do you jerk off a lot yourself or did you used to? There could be some amount of desensitization. Also after awhile of this it becomes partially a mental block, you may get "tired" of the experience yourself and that's not exciting at all.

Maybe try having no sex or masturbation for awhile, or just giving her oral. If you concentrate on getting her off you may inspire her to do a better job on you next time (if her performance is an issue). Maybe talk to her about specific things she can do and not do with her mouth and hand. But also take the time to figure out what really excites you and what you're thinking of and doing when you do cum.

If your penis overall has less sensation, is it dry a lot? You could try some kind of healing ointment, I actually started doing that and find it restores the skin nicely. Something like a Triple Antibiotic or Aquaphor that's meant to both lubricate and heal any damage. Put it on and leave it on, let it soak in (of course that's a bit messier if you're circumcised, but if your underwear's thick enough it shouldn't soak through).

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by sockmess View Post
    So if I abstain fromm beating off for a month it could be cured or do I have to go longer?
    lol I tried stopping for a week and that was difficult....just ease up and seriously think about getting a fleshlight. I use my hand during the week with baby oil and the fleshlight on the weekends....I enjoy my girls bjs much more now.

"The real winner was a fuck buddy. She was crazy (seriously) and would beg me to fuck her throat."

This is the answer right here. Guys cum in my throat because they know I want their cum, that is what I crave. When a guy is nervous, it is different. I had a guy once tell me he couldn't feel his dick. That I should go onto someone else because he wasn't going to get hard. I looked him straight in the eye and told him to relax and give me his dick. I wanted to suck it. I wasn't in a hurray. I was in the booth for his cum. He got hard and came in 3 minutes.

If your wife or gf tells you she wants your cum or wants you to cum, relax and enjoy the blowjob and cum.

Piper

Quote Originally Posted by gobison View Post
    Join the club. Been with this girl 4 years and haven't been able to cum from oral at all. Not for lack of effort and I feel guilty sometimes about how long she is down there. My ex was able to a time or two. The real winner was a fuck buddy. She was crazy (seriously) and would beg me to fuck her throat. One time she blew me in an adult theater and I came in her mouth. It was a complete surprise and fucking awesome. Maybe you have to up it a notch on the excitement scale? I'm just guessing on my own personal experience.

Best of luck!
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

It happens to me too, but there are lots of things you can do to combat it. If you're into cumplay, don't be shy to ask them to play with your pre-cum. Seeing your girl enjoy your pre-cum by drooling it or making bubbles with it is incredibly sexy, at least to me. You can also get your partner to talk dirty to you. Hold their head and start actually fucking.....there's lots of things you could do. Don't hold out hope.

Very interesting topic, thanks for bringing this emotionally difficult topic up.

I too sometimes have problems. Sometimes it takes less than 5 minutes for me to come when blown, sometimes it seems to take ages.

What really helps is when she plays with or tickles my balls. When she does that, I can cum almost at once! If she does not do it, I can hardly cum.

However, I have great difficulties cuming with penetration, I just can't. Sometimes this is really frustrating, and I honestly am ashamed of it. whatever I try, I simply cant.

Banned

try letting her stick a finger up your ass or even a small vibrator. Works for me every time...

Normal blowjob time 20 minutes
    digit up the butt.... 5 minutes

Virgin

I find 69 to be the best. My wife gets some pleasure and I'm concentrating on trying different things on her which in turn gets her more into sucking my cock. It still takes a while for me to cum but neither one of us seem to care how long it is. I have had some of my most intense orgasms this way.

Banned

I can rarely get Mr. Pix off orally. its only happened a handful of times, including with other women. he says I'm pretty amazing at it so I don't think its a technique issue. and he loves, loves, loves getting oral (almost as much as I love giving it). different strokes for different folks!

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    Guys cum in my throat because they know I want their cum, that is what I crave. When a guy is nervous, it is different. I had a guy once tell me he couldn't feel his dick. That I should go onto someone else because he wasn't going to get hard. I looked him straight in the eye and told him to relax and give me his dick. I wanted to suck it. I wasn't in a hurray. I was in the booth for his cum. He got hard and came in 3 minutes.

If your wife or gf tells you she wants your cum or wants you to cum, relax and enjoy the blowjob and cum.
    Your comments almost makes me get on the first plane to the US and go visit you!! If I'll ever be in the States again ... omg.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast