Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I can't cum with oral

Honorary life Platinum member Lespaulstratboogie's Avatar

lol at some of the comments. Poor girl, making her blow for a hour. Some women just have that right technique, some don't. I'm sure women say the same about guys.

I'd say work with her and find out what feels good, teach her. Or, have her tongue your balls while you stroke and then blow some then back to the balls, that is my favorite that gets me insane hard.

Expert

Got to get a new girl for that. But it seems out of the few woman I had pleasure to get oral pleasure from it only happen once in a movie theather. These other flings are afraid I'll cum in their mouth so they only suck for less than a minute. Maybe its time for me to cut down on their oral service... oh well I'll see what happens I guess.

Default Feel bad for you

I have the exact opposite problem. I like to say my girl has the magic mouth. I'm damn lucky if I get 3 minutes. She's amazing and she really enjoys it. She likes knowing it makes me feel so good and to get me off even quicker makes her even happier - shows how horny I am for her. I wish you well.

Same here I like a good 30min BJ but a lot of time I cum in like 7min I want it longer my girl is the bomb at giving a good BJ

Beginner

Has anyone considered whether it could be due to circumcision? That removes a lot of fine touch nerve endings.

Expert

I am cut but i mean there are time i can bust a nut with just 5 strokes in vaginal sex. And then are times i can last longer than hour only counting pumping. But with oral every time there is like a block regardless of the woman.

Now handjobs, for some reason fat women giving me handjobs and i can bust in a normal time.

Anti-depressants, particularly SSRIs, can be a real problem for any kind of ejaculation. This is me--- I can orgasm for intercourse but BJs are hit or miss. But if I've been off the SSRIs for awhile, it all comes back. Pardon the pun.

Virgin

Im uncut and have the same problem. Feels great but havent been able to get there

I bet I could get you both off with my mouth. Seriously.
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

I have a slightly different issue. Can't cum with oral because she won't carry it to completion :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast