Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jesse Loads Monster Facials Coming Soon

Default Jesse Loads Monster Facials Coming Soon

I have created a new site specifically with my contract guy Jesse Loads. It will hopefully be up by the end of August. The site as you know will give you large facials with hot young girls. Sometimes in their first scenes. Each scene delivers about 17 minutes of great blowjob action. Along with that, the scene does include about on average 150 high resolution picture sets of soft and hardcore poses. Lastly, on the majority of updates, you will also get the entire bts of the photoshoot from the models posing with clothes on to undressing while I am taking pictures. You will actually see the hardcore photoshoot of these hot models posing with Jesse's cock in their mouths in numerous position and of course the finale with again them posing with the cum all over their faces. The extensive bts scenes run on average of about 20-25 minutes in length and will be used as one of three updates per week.
    The site is still being developed and numerous videos edited with trailers . Hopefully you all will spread the word as I am excited on this new venture as is Jesse.

Richard Moulton

Sounds good, i'll be there :-)

Peter North, Rodney Moore, Winston Burbank and now Jesse Loads: if only we could all shoot like these guys
    If you like my avatar check out my Tabetha Thread!
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=25797

If you like my posts hit the rep button

If I have posted anyone's private pictures or anything that violates FF rules please let me know and I will remove immediately!

Virgin

Looking forward to it. I would join for the Lizz Tayler scenes alone!

Default www.jesseloadsmonsterfacials.com

wwwvelvetecstasycom/JesseLoadsMonsterFacialsWebsite/indexhtml

Here is the link to the first approved tour page for the new site coming hopefully the first week of September. The site will feature all of Jesse Loads Monster Facials on pretty young faces. It will be updated Wednesdays's with soft and hardcore high resolution pics. Fridays with the edited full video. The following Monday will be the entire bts of the entire photoshoot with the hot models posing with a cock in the mouth or cum all over their faces. BTW scenes are about 20-25 min in length.
    The webmaster is a dear old friend from the Velvet Ecstasy who I have known for almost 12 years now.
    I will be hopefully adding a banner here at this great forum once the site is up and running. So pass the word. Thanks

Richard Moulton
    Last edited by SimonKemp; 08-03-2010 at 05:57 PM.

its looking good richard, more great girls and more big facials and i'm sure lots of people will join :-)

I'm counting the days!

Thumbs up

I followed that link and I'm pretty excited now too. I'd pay to see those facials in action.
    Last edited by SimonKemp; 08-04-2010 at 06:22 PM.

Bobby Coke

Looks like it's going to be a great site, looking forward to checking it out!

Facialnator

wondeful yes, love when young girls get more than they exspected

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast