• Are you female who enjoys being abused

1 3.13%
  • Are you female who i enjoys abusing others

0 0%
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Consensual abuse and humiliation of women

Expert

Default Consensual abuse and humiliation of women

I could love you as my equal but I will fuck you as a useless piece of shit.You will be my sex toy.
    Apart from minors or bestiality there are no limits as long as all parties are in consent and nobody is permanently physically injured.
    Please feel free to discuss your fantasies or tell of experiences you have had.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

It's good to see them squirm.

Digging this thread

Platinum member Gunslinger-Mike's Avatar

Well I am not so much into the rough stuff.

But I love a tied-up woman giving head, receiving a cumshot or even a facial. It is a big turn-on for me when she can’t reach for the cock, her face or the sperm.

I also love a naked woman being tied spread eagle, especially on a bed in an domestic setting. It is such an exciting sight, showing her legs spread and exposing her pussy, as well as her breasts.

I also like a naked woman tied-up in the company of clothed men. Even if they don’t do anything at all to her, it is a great atmosphere and creating tension as she is naked, outnumbered and exposed, unable to move as she likes.
    "My sweetheart since junior high left me and married my best friend since junior high. We're all still friends. They're one of those happy couples that likes to take pictures of themselves and hang 'em up all over their goddamn house. Sometimes I go over there just to look at my ex-fiancee doing all the things I used to do with her with my best friend. It's nice having friends."

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger-Mike View Post
    Well I am not so much into the rough stuff.

But I love a tied-up woman giving head, receiving a cumshot or even a facial. It is a big turn-on for me when she can’t reach for the cock, her face or the sperm.

I also love a naked woman being tied spread eagle, especially on a bed in an domestic setting. It is such an exciting sight, showing her legs spread and exposing her pussy, as well as her breasts.

I also like a naked woman tied-up in the company of clothed men. Even if they don’t do anything at all to her, it is a great atmosphere and creating tension as she is naked, outnumbered and exposed, unable to move as she likes.
    How about adding a blindfold and then inviting someone else into the room. You tell her afterwards it was someone she knows but you never tell her who. Every time she sees somebody she will wonder was it him/her who had seen her looking so vulnerable.

Platinum member Gunslinger-Mike's Avatar

Thumbs up

As you say, as long as it is in consent, everything is possible.
    "My sweetheart since junior high left me and married my best friend since junior high. We're all still friends. They're one of those happy couples that likes to take pictures of themselves and hang 'em up all over their goddamn house. Sometimes I go over there just to look at my ex-fiancee doing all the things I used to do with her with my best friend. It's nice having friends."

Expert

When you want to watch the football, show them you still care but tell them to keep the noise down.

Expert

Let them enjoy the sight of their holes getting pounded and what sluts they look as they enjoy it.

Honorary life Platinum member

Default My wife , the cumpig in consensual situations

My cumpig wife Sandra in humiliating consensual situations.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by hankjansen View Post
    My cumpig wife Sandra in humiliating consensual situations.
    What a cracker, you're a lucky guy. Does she enjoy the extra humiliation of letting you show her off?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast