Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Bukkakesex : a messy german site

Platinum member Gunslinger-Mike's Avatar

Thanks a lot, mate!
    "My sweetheart since junior high left me and married my best friend since junior high. We're all still friends. They're one of those happy couples that likes to take pictures of themselves and hang 'em up all over their goddamn house. Sometimes I go over there just to look at my ex-fiancee doing all the things I used to do with her with my best friend. It's nice having friends."

I just read that Janette made quite a few videos for GGG in 2002/2003 under the name Maria. It was before she worked for create-x, looking a little younger at GGG.

It is hard to confirm it, but it may be true.

Her create-x movie had the name Sperma saufen and the # JD-6805.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "My sweetheart since junior high left me and married my best friend since junior high. We're all still friends. They're one of those happy couples that likes to take pictures of themselves and hang 'em up all over their goddamn house. Sometimes I go over there just to look at my ex-fiancee doing all the things I used to do with her with my best friend. It's nice having friends."

The create-x videos/DVD clips later were available on the site bukkakesex.tv.

bukkakesex.tv and create-x.tv are long down now though.

Wow. The good people of Tuvalu will be making some money from that site.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger-Mike View Post
    I just read that Janette made quite a few videos for GGG in 2002/2003 under the name Maria. It was before she worked for create-x, looking a little younger at GGG.

It is hard to confirm it, but it may be true.

Her create-x movie had the name Sperma saufen and the # JD-6805.
    This is true. Janette and Maria is the same girl.
    Maria was also a very famous girl for GGG. If my research is correct, she was featuring in 31 Movies for GGG between 2002 and 2003. She was very busy
    She did not just one movie as Janette with Create-X:
    Sperma Saufen
    Dr. Placebo 3
    Maulfotzen Leckerschmecker

Thank you very much, mate! I really appreciate your input.

Are Sperma Saufen and Maulfotzen different movies, or is it the same under two different titles?

I remember a scene Maria did for GGG back in 2002 (man, it is already 20 years now).
    It was one of the very few German bukkake scenes where the girl was slightly tied-up.
    Maria was always very joyful, eager and laughing a lot, and she remains so in this scene when one of the male actors is bending her over, tying her hands and fucking her from behind while she is blowing men standing in a row.
    The film hat a big impact on me back then although she gets released quickly. I am not a real bondage fan and I don’t like it too rough or abusive. But it is a big turn on when a girl is tied-up, giving up control.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789