Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: www.jesseloadsmonsterfacials.com

nutritionshake

Quote Originally Posted by rmoulton View Post
    Hailey Sweet has been out of the business for a year now. I shot her last year for Facial Cum Targets. Ashame she left the business has she had that wholesome girl next door look but loved cock.

Richard Moulton
    meh, get jessica sweet instead! lol

Expert

Wink The Richard Moulton Box

hey richard who is the best girl you have work with? or is it impossible to pick one personally i like andrea summer a lot !!! what ever happened to her?

Default Jessica Sweet ?'s

Jessica Sweet has been out of the business almost 3 years. I worked with her I think back in 2004 for a bj with cum drool for one of my old sites www.cumfixation.com. She is the blonde with the double d natural tits right?

Richard Moulton
    Last edited by greyhound; 11-06-2010 at 03:03 PM.

Default Who Is The Best Girl?

Hmmm! There are a few that come to mind. Alicia Rhodes when she was not heavy was incredibly sexy with her blonde hair and natural tits. That accent along with her dirty talking which by the way she was a natural, and her cocksucking skills. I would rate her as in the top 5 of the 2600 scenes I have been in.
    Another fun girl with all the prerequisites that I have worked with was Tara Lynn Foxx. Cool chick and can that young girl suck a dick and truly enjoys it.
    Andi Anderson with her big dsl's can really suck a cock but actually prefers swallowing. have worked with her 4 or 5 times.
    Monica Sweetheart the beautiful czech girl i shot in Europe about 7 years ago. I have worked with monica a few times in the states but she is basically retired. I went with her to the hospital in Europe when Lea DeMae was dying from brain cancer who by the way was another great model.

Another fun model I enjoyed during her career was Venus. She was always a lot of fun and was featured on my Cumfixation vol. 1 box dvd box cover

Tiffany Rayne a cute bubble but model from new Jersey was just plain cute with that perfect innocent smile. But don't her innocent looks fool you, she was one of the best cock suckers and swallowed 3 loads from me.

Hope this helps.

Richard Moulton

Expert

Cool Who Is The Best Girl?

thanks richard nice one!!

Expert

Thumbs up The Richard Moulton Box

hey richard any chance of getting haley sweet on the site i read some where she is working again this would be awesome she is my favourite girl and she has never had a big facials on her cute little face ,cheers richard

Default Haley Sweet

I have not heard anything about Hayley Sweet being back in the business. I do know however she had a baby since the last time I shot her. So a lot of times, I am hesitant in shooting girls after having a baby as the majority of time they have stretch marks or their bodies are not the same as before. She is also an out of state model so I guess she would have to contact me as she has my number.

Richard Moulton

Expert

Default www.jesseloadsmonsterfacials.com

hey richard haley sweet did a scene for college rules.com she looked fantastic and she is doing a scene with bangbros in march so she is working again it would be great 2 get her on the site she really needs a good facial she is a bit of a cum dodger!!!!!

Expert

Default www.jesseloadsmonsterfacials.com

hey richard i have a few bts vids can i post them on the forum?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12